The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry that’s not correct. I was told that by both the garage and my insurance (AA) last year when I had mot problems. This is one of the first things that showed when I googled it. (A different insurer).
View attachment 446581
Who cares if he’s insured or not 🙄

Those who say that an insurance policy is void if MOT is expired are WRONG and talking the usual pub lore bollix.

If there is a claim by a third party, the insurer will have to honor the claim regardless of MOT status.

The lack of MOT may cause problems for the policy holder tough if they claim.

Those who say that an insurance policy is void if MOT is expired are WRONG and talking the usual pub lore bollix.

If there is a claim by a third party, the insurer will have to honor the claim regardless of MOT status.

Goodness that sure riled you. I think the previous post quoting an insurance company trumps you. I believe I was the first person to raise the issue of the absence of MOT and possible insurance consequences. The reason I did so was I am in Ireland and know of someone who is here for some months now (supporting family) and their MOT was due. The Irish equivalent NCT, was not acceptable and the alternative to returning to the UK suggested by UK was to book car into a Northern Ireland centre and drive up from the Republic. 5 hour drive each way in their case. They had to bring the confirmation of the test appointment as at the moment we are not permitted to travel over 5kms from home and there are police checkpoints.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Read my reply again. I was replying with factual information to someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
;) 🧭 🗺 🔍 🛤 🍻 🥳

I am still disgusted that Ryan stated that we made racist comments about his aunt when in fact it was clearly stated (by myself) that his aunt is lovely and the best thing in his vlogs and that she should start a cooking show.
Lying little :poop:
and no-one here ever wrote that they wished you or your family any malicious harm, ever!
but you've never read here, or so you say,
so ... you must be being fed 🐂 :poop: by your trotter associates
or you're simply just a

After all the reaction from the trotter tribe I can see why CH4 dropped them
I can see why D&A sacked them
they wouldn't know their crystal from glass if it hit them in the face
btw an artist creates
a scammer goes on YT with crying and lying
there's the real creativity inside the man-child
words are one thing
actions are another

trotter YT started with a sob story for the passive aggressive channel
and it still continues
sadly the only people with egg on their face are what we now know to be the poor suckers who fell for it
£4,330 per month
for excuses and sob stories
Leading people up the garden path methinks

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm hoping someone can help me - I've searched the board for convos about the latest video, about Michael Petherick telling Ernest "Don't stab daddy with it (the stick)" and I'm so confused right now. I've not been watching Youtube videos in at least a month, but the last I remember, Michael was single and was redoing his one bedroom cottage. When did he start calling Gwen "Darling" and become a FATHER?! Wasn't Gwen married to the brother or did I get this all confused? I! Am! So! LOST! o_O

• Haha
OMG...The moment when I realize that I clearly have been off of Youtube for too long...That wasn't Michael filming or staring in the video at all!!! LMAO at how I couldn't tell them apart?! I'm so sorry for my confusion, everyone. The beard threw me off I think.

• Haha

@12:31ish

Michael is holding the camera, and he clearly says "So don't stab daddy with it," referring to himself. Why does he refer to himself in that way?

He refers to himself again as Daddy at 13:17 and 13:27. He refers to himself as Daddy.
He is Billy! Not Michael 😂 Put your glasses on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I personally think he wants us to speculate and then he can use it as an excuse for another grifting vlog.

Reactions: 5
£1k+ per night!!!! :eek: :sick:

Maybe a ménage à trois, the Swede got the boot in favour for some wealthier youngsters. :sick:
Or maybe the Swede is back in the Gardener's Cottage still slurping strawberry tea and fresh milk. :LOL:
Hmmm strawberry tea 🤢
If the not so young Michael loves the party life & splashing the cash so much I doubt he will ever finish or live in that cottage. Most people his age have started to settle down but with his new found extreme wealth he can party on. I bet his mum is spinning in her (Gwens) Chateau 😂

• Haha
Michael loves the party life
Didn't somebody say he was a regular in the Manchester party scene?
Imagine spending your 20's partying away, no real job, no real education, no real passion for anything. Just wasting the years being decent at some stuff. Only to have your younger brother rescue you and give you a purpose in life...

(A bit harsh, but after his Spain trip, I've lost all respect for sir Trotter - even if he reads here)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
;) 🧭 🗺 🔍 🛤 🍻 🥳

I am still disgusted that Ryan stated that we made racist comments about his aunt when in fact it was clearly stated (by myself) that his aunt is lovely and the best thing in his vlogs and that she should start a cooking show.
and no-one here ever wrote that they wished you or your family any malicious harm, ever!
I think the racist comments Ryan was referring to were when some people said that uncle Lee “bought” Aunty Om. There were other comments that insinuated she was a mail order bride too. These old tropes are definitely racist.

Reactions: 5
If MPK's only income is from YouTube, I wouldn't give a f**k what he does with his money--whether that's spending it on five-star hotel rooms or Michelin star restaurants, but if a bulk of his income comes from people who give money on Patreon (and GoFundMe) because they believe in his vision for the gardener's cottage (which isn't even his), that's an issue. Spending the hard-earned money of people, or pension money from poor old ladies whose only joy is to watch YouTube videos on luxurious trips, expensive gifts, partying and lascivious living is UNFAIR, EVIL, and DISGUSTING.
He doesn't even deliver on his promise to post once-a-week/every Friday videos! And there's nothing exclusive for Patrons on his Patreon account. If he's just going to share his vlog to patrons 30 minutes before it goes public on YouTube and call it "exclusive," then I'm the King of England!

If you're reading this and you happen to be a patron of this scoundrel, it's time to stop enabling him to live off of other people (like you).

Michael Petherick, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13