The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael is like the little boy poking his finger in a wasps nest. He is seeing how far he can push his granny super fans who want him to get together with Stephanie or find his own princess. He is seriously teasing now with his Madrid holiday snaps, including the latest bedroom scene.
INDEED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Michael is like the little boy poking his finger in a wasps nest. He is seeing how far he can push his granny super fans who want him to get together with Stephanie or find his own princess. He is seriously teasing now with his Madrid holiday snaps, including the latest bedroom scene.
He’s got DB’s knickers in a twist - Bravo 👏 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Bravo Mojo. Brenda is firing on all cylinders now! Please share more from her IMHO as I asked to join but no go.

I am confused about Ryan McFadden now. He is a moderator for Michael's patreon? What a lazy tyke MPK is if he can't even find time to do that for himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bravo Mojo. Brenda is firing on all cylinders now! Please share more from her IMHO as I asked to join but no go.

I am confused about Ryan McFadden now. He is a moderator for Michael's patreon? What a lazy tyke MPK is if he can't even find time to do that for himself.
DB eluded to WHOM rose coloured glasses was stated she KNEW
turns out he "WORKS" for the Petherick Brand ...possibly an alias Ma petherick
is fed up taking all the heat for deleting comments that dont suit

guess Ryan McFadden is very close to them - handles any wayward
- patron asking seriously easy reasonable questions
I pay for content ???
Im seeing getting nothing ???
where my card ??

in strolls ryan --- leave micheal be he's busy getting to grips with 9 months of money

hell get back to you- when he learns his blogging craft apparently.....

its a brass neck when you think less than 3 weeks ago he couldn't work as he eluded
to D & A and here apparently

got over that mighty fast

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
No, that’s Phil from Chateau Life....Stephanie’s Phil is Janssen....(forgive me if I spelled it wrong)
I am sorry, his name is P Baillie-smith. It is just me who call him Spring smile as he does not smile.
On CD thread there is some stuff about his businesses in England and how his château is owned by a company he is the director etc

Reactions: 2
Looks like he’s spending the money on a £400 a night hotel in Madrid 😳
It's appalling! Traveling for leisure during pandemic, a boutique hotel, fancy restaurants and a leech under his arm.
How could he? To have such an utter and complete disregard towards his patrons, who surely didn't mean their donations to be spent this way, is disgraceful!
Privilege comes with responsibility Boy Trotter!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He is also making plenty of money from YT and can spend that on whatever he wants really, but travelling for leisure during a pandemic is not a good look.

At the very least be discreet about it, instead of advertising it on social media.

Reactions: 8
I’m all for people taking a holiday and he can legally travel to Spain from France. But I think what’s winding people up is he cries that he has no money to finish the cottage and has setup various funding pages yet buys expensive clothes and stays in luxury hotels instead of using his YT revenue - he’s obviously earning a decent amount!
Not sure if he’s deliberately trolling his YT audience he’s probably just showing off for his male admirers 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I am sorry, his name is P Baillie-smith. It is just me who call him Spring smile as he does not smile.
On CD thread there is some stuff about his businesses in England and how his château is owned by a company he is the director etc
Yes, I later realized that it was actually Philly you were talking about. I thought the person you were answering was asking what Stephanie’s Phillip’s last name was. I do watch Phil and Angelina’s vlog but I didn’t know their Château was owned by his company. Good to know.

Reactions: 1
Not sure if he’s deliberately trolling his YT audience he’s probably just showing off for his male admirers 😉
He's a mug (just quoting him). He couldn't help himself for bragging to his friends and admirers how he's in Madrid on luxury holiday. He might spend his YT income for this trip, but then patreon money is used for his living expenses and vlogging instead of towards the cottage renovation it was meant for. His patreons should be notified.

And the fact that @RoseColoredGlasses is his moderator on Patreon should be notified to his patrons as well. He was nothing but an abusive badmouthing troll in Tattle, who wanted to damage other vloggers reputation (namely Steph.) How shady to work with him. He will probably not shy away and use his trolling skills again to attack Michael's questioning patrons and try to whitewash and ridicule their valid remarks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m all for people taking a holiday and he can legally travel to Spain from France. But I think what’s winding people up is he cries that he has no money to finish the cottage and has setup various funding pages yet buys expensive clothes and stays in luxury hotels instead of using his YT revenue - he’s obviously earning a decent amount!
i think it’s a bit wise of bg to have an opinion on mpk travelling to Madrid for some fun. She after all travelled to lalande. Both traveled in the middle of a pandemic. Wether it’s allowed or not covid existed then as it does now.

his poor me video got him thousands of msgs and supporters no doubt he think he is above it all.
But good on him that he found himself a grifter man who shows an interest in kettles and toasters. Perhaps in his next video he will also have an amazon wish list on top of his buy me a coffee / patreon / and go fund me.

As far as I know mpk didn’t sell his patron and YouTube income as every penny will be spent in the gardened cottage? Unlike stefniii who has vowed every penny to go towards restoring the chato. Then later claimed it her income. And then admitting that the money keep her and her staff in food an alcohol.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
His patreon was set for him that he could concentrate on vlogging full time and produce a weekly vlog. He's done 4 vlogs and 1 rant (out of promised 7.) His YT revenue this year is~2000€ before taxes. It's nowhere near the amount needed for a luxury mini-vacation in Madrid for two. There is no other explanation than he is using patron donations for his vacation.

It looks like he awarded himself with a vacation after his financially lucrative 'poor me, tattlers are bullying me' -rant which brought additional patron funding and lots of views (=YT money.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
His patreon was set for him that he could concentrate on vlogging full time and produce a weekly vlog. He's done 4 vlogs and 1 rant (out of promised 7) His YT revenue this year is~2000€ before taxes. It's nowhere near the amount needed to spend a luxury mini-vacation in Madrid for two. There is no other explanation than he is using patron donations for his vacation.
Has he published any receipts/invoices for the renovation to show how much of the GFM he used?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has he published any receipts/invoices for the renovation to show how much of the GFM he used?
Never. But without doubt that money went to the cottage, bespoke kitchen with a re-enameled aga, oak beams and oak flooring are very expensive. Quite a 'gardener's cottage' right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
cough cough 😷 no not COVID
ehhhh bud @lolander

hes eating 🍽 out on his you tube monie
Joint currently over 6 k per month net !!!!
that’s AFTER the you tube cut
patron 5 k remove cut
72 k per year -

his love ❤ of designer wardrobe
is extreme

but hey taking the lead role in Oliver
ppls of the great TV land
can I have some more

.... has him on an emotional 😭 relationship
with himself ....
thing is to survive COVID - horror of all horrors
you have to get on with yourself ....

sir trotters high seem imense
his lows .... well he seethes with aplomb
and can fling BS far n wide

round one trotter .....
let’s see can he actually harness his potential
it’s all there in the palm of his hand

if he’d just cop on 😌
he could genuinely coin it in

Doing It Ourselves

Doing It Ourselves

UPLOADS
SUBSCRIBERS
VIDEO VIEWS
COUNTRY
FR
CHANNEL TYPE
USER CREATED
Aug 14th, 2012
APPLY FOR YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP
User SummaryFuture ProjectionsDetailed StatisticsFeatured BoxSimilar ChannelsUser VideosLive Subscriber CountAchievements
B
TOTAL GRADE
244,680th
SOCIAL BLADE RANK
112,472nd
SUBSCRIBER
RANK
427,816th
VIDEO VIEWS
RANK
2,221st
COUNTRY
RANK France, French Republic
--
CHANNELTYPE
RANK

5K 25.0%
SUBSCRIBERS FOR THE LAST 30 DAYS
€202 - €3.2K
ESTIMATED MONTHLY EARNINGS
890.055K 26.6%
VIDEO VIEWS FOR THE LAST 30 DAYS

€2.4K - €38.9K
ESTIMATED YEARLY EARNINGS

YOUTUBE
His patreon was set for him that he could concentrate on vlogging full time and produce a weekly vlog. He's done 4 vlogs and 1 rant (out of promised 7.) His YT revenue this year is~2000€ before taxes. It's nowhere near the amount needed for a luxury mini-vacation in Madrid for two. There is no other explanation than he is using patron donations for his vacation.

It looks like he awarded himself with a vacation after his financially lucrative 'poor me, tattlers are bullying me' -rant which brought additional patron funding and lots of views (=YT money.)
Never. But without doubt that money went to the cottage, bespoke kitchen with a re-enameled aga, oak beams and oak flooring are very expensive. Quite a 'gardener's cottage' right?
He’s about to re name it to

potter cottage ....
as hell potter about painting etc
he s in descussion with himself as he WANTS
a Beatrix potter cottage ......
he could have made it happen but that’s not
what her home looks like 👍

still afire the aga thou 😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
i think it’s a bit wise of bg to have an opinion on mpk travelling to Madrid for some fun. She after all travelled to lalande. Both traveled in the middle of a pandemic. Wether it’s allowed or not covid existed then as it does now.

his poor me video got him thousands of msgs and supporters no doubt he think he is above it all.
But good on him that he found himself a grifter man who shows an interest in kettles and toasters. Perhaps in his next video he will also have an amazon wish list on top of his buy me a coffee / patreon / and go fund me.

As far as I know mpk didn’t sell his patron and YouTube income as every penny will be spent in the gardened cottage? Unlike stefniii who has vowed every penny to go towards restoring the chato. Then later claimed it her income. And then admitting that the money keep her and her staff in food an alcohol.
No not just thousands of messages, but thousands, and thousands, and thousands. OMG what a twit teabag trotter is. I think I like being stroppy:mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
It doesn't invalidate your insurance in the UK, not sure about France, but in the UK it's a fine and points on your licence (oh is an mot inspector).
Sorry that’s not correct. I was told that by both the garage and my insurance (AA) last year when I had mot problems. This is one of the first things that showed when I googled it. (A different insurer).
4499E609-0750-47E9-9FE7-B137494F9FC8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4