The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So. I actually liked the last two videos Billy Spielberg put out. The gritty restoration part. That's what we want, Billy! I know you are reading this!
Also, him not being obnoxious towards Michael. I know, it might be family banter, that they're used to. But it doesn't come across as fun. It comes across as put downs; "Christmas Fairy?" "Did you ask Gwen if you could have the dog? x3" :cautious:

Now for the Swede. I believe Michael has a little thing for him. Cinematically there is always a little linger when the camera focus is on Elias. 💖 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Very sad about Dan from the Dantastic channel. I enjoyed his vlogs. You never got the impression he was about to try to wheedle something out of his viewers. He reminds me of Richard Pearson from the Filthy House SOS series on Channel Five in the UK.
Why sad about Dan? What have I missed? I liked his videos.

loved the chandelere :m :m 🍸 🛥

Very clever and well written

loved the chandelere :m :m 🍸 🛥

Very clever and well written

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Why sad about Dan? What have I missed? I liked his videos.
😎😎😎👏🍸 tx

i loved dan
unfortunately they split up after 10 years
they seemed really sound couple - he’s another video up now about infertility.
genuinely felt for him - he’s back in Uk 🇬🇧
Working with his brother .

I hope once COVID
is finished wrecking all our lives - his drone business takes off .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Sadie's channel is misguided . There is nothing Interesting about it. She should set her sights on something else to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if Michael has even offered an explanation about what is going on with the rest of the cottage and why work has stopped. Seriously concerning that he raised so much via the GoFundMe campaign and has failed to follow through or provide updates.
I really genuinely loved the channel at first but when they started asking for money it really made me uncomfortable.It’s like you’re living in a chateau and you’re begging for money - people are literally living in poverty and we’re in a pandemic. Tone deaf doesn’t come close.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know if Michael has even offered an explanation about what is going on with the rest of the cottage and why work has stopped. Seriously concerning that he raised so much via the GoFundMe campaign and has failed to follow through or provide updates.
I really genuinely loved the channel at first but when they started asking for money it really made me uncomfortable.It’s like you’re living in a chateau and you’re begging for money - people are literally living in poverty and we’re in a pandemic. Tone deaf doesn’t come close.
Looks like he’s spending the money on a £400 a night hotel in Madrid 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I only laugh because I am not a patreon and havent sent him a single cent, but if I was, and if I did, I'd be asking him questions. He doesnt know how to work, if he did he would have artwork for sale, but he wants others to fund his lifestyle. As you can guess I am not a fan and wont watch his vlogs any more......still stroppy:mad:

Reactions: 13
Mrs G, was a fan of young Michael and even followed him on Instagram ( The things you find out about your missus!) She was confused when he posted his stories (?) on there.
She has now, unfollowed him...that is without my encouragement. Oh dear young Trotter, it seems like you have already alienated a few. Her comment was -is he baiting people? Obviously he is hard at work producing content for his patreons...not! Or trying to score some imaginary point against people who call you out for what you are. I am sure they will appreciate where their dosh has gone. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Michael is like the little boy poking his finger in a wasps nest. He is seeing how far he can push his granny super fans who want him to get together with Stephanie or find his own princess. He is seriously teasing now with his Madrid holiday snaps, including the latest bedroom scene.

• Heart
  • Sick