Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolander

VIP Member
Not sure if he’s deliberately trolling his YT audience he’s probably just showing off for his male admirers 😉
He's a mug (just quoting him). He couldn't help himself for bragging to his friends and admirers how he's in Madrid on luxury holiday. He might spend his YT income for this trip, but then patreon money is used for his living expenses and vlogging instead of towards the cottage renovation it was meant for. His patreons should be notified.

And the fact that @RoseColoredGlasses is his moderator on Patreon should be notified to his patrons as well. He was nothing but an abusive badmouthing troll in Tattle, who wanted to damage other vloggers reputation (namely Steph.) How shady to work with him. He will probably not shy away and use his trolling skills again to attack Michael's questioning patrons and try to whitewash and ridicule their valid remarks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
So Billy In A Wig decided to dress herself posh, looking like a mixture of Victoria Beckham and Christina Aguilera - what a flashback to the 00's; fancy felt hat and a camel coat with that gold Chanel brooch - and use her boyfriend as a camera man and translator to film some of the most imporvished places in Paris. Homeless people, Drug Addicts and Sexworkers. It doesn't get more Sir David Attenborough than that, now does it?
- Oh, pardon! They don't want to be filmed. Well then, the next best thing is to then rent a scooter and drive-by film them. :sick:

Homeless people, Drug addicts and Sexworkers are humans, vulnerable humans, who were either unlucky or had few means in life. They are not there for you to exploit for your vlog. If you wanted to bring awareness, you should have made a consented interview with one.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad

Jeeves

VIP Member
Yes, he’d have to have brought water in and heated it on the AGA to do the washing up...or boxed it all up and carried it to the chateau to clean it. I do agree that the tea making was over the top. He made sure to mention Spode....wonder why....and his new “favorite” tea from that Fortnum and Mason (?????).... (I’m sure I just butchered that name!!!!)

He does need to get on with the cottage reno. I’m pretty sure that’s what his patrons want to see.
He's become very giggly since the arrival of his boy Friday. I cannot think of a single man who would go to those lengths to make a quick cup of tea in a partly completed cottage. Clearly an opportunity to request more tea. and biscuits, along with letting superfans know that he isn't averse to receiving new Spode as well as the stuff in Granny's china cabinet. Michael, you missed the opportunity to tell them exactly which biscuits they should be sending you - no doubt you'll rectify that shortly.
In the other thread, it was noticed that Elias needed to drive him around in the golf buggy so lo and behold, we were treated to MP driving the buggy himself (illegally) along the road to the neighbouring farm. Cue - quick hint about the need for driving gloves! (I'm sure a pair of the finest leather gloves will be on their. way already.)
The visit to the farm was set up to address the criticism of the lack of integration with the locals, so he needed to make the point that the farmer had said to drop in whenever they needed milk and later to point out that they were "good friends."
As you clearly need to come to Tattle in search of content Michael , perhaps when you're next instructing Elias how to make tea, perhaps you could instruct your man boy that he doesn't need to slurp his tea from a teaspoon? For your next vlog, let's see you shopping in a local market or getting on with the interior of your film set. You tell us how much heat is generated by the aga, so you won't need to wait for warmer weather. (You surely aren't keeping the aga going just to make tea, are you?)

• Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Michael loves the party life
Didn't somebody say he was a regular in the Manchester party scene?
Imagine spending your 20's partying away, no real job, no real education, no real passion for anything. Just wasting the years being decent at some stuff. Only to have your younger brother rescue you and give you a purpose in life...

(A bit harsh, but after his Spain trip, I've lost all respect for sir Trotter - even if he reads here)

• Heart
  • Haha

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
;) 🧭 🗺 🔍 🛤 🍻 🥳

I am still disgusted that Ryan stated that we made racist comments about his aunt when in fact it was clearly stated (by myself) that his aunt is lovely and the best thing in his vlogs and that she should start a cooking show.
Lying little :poop:
and no-one here ever wrote that they wished you or your family any malicious harm, ever!
but you've never read here, or so you say,
so ... you must be being fed 🐂 :poop: by your trotter associates
or you're simply just a

After all the reaction from the trotter tribe I can see why CH4 dropped them
I can see why D&A sacked them
they wouldn't know their crystal from glass if it hit them in the face
btw an artist creates
a scammer goes on YT with crying and lying
there's the real creativity inside the man-child
words are one thing
actions are another

trotter YT started with a sob story for the passive aggressive channel
and it still continues
sadly the only people with egg on their face are what we now know to be the poor suckers who fell for it
£4,330 per month
for excuses and sob stories
Leading people up the garden path methinks

• Heart

Takeaway

suspect his lack of posts mainly. Some people was threatening to cancel others say they have. I’ve saved the post but suspect trotter mama have deleted it as I can’t find it now.
And there’s more 😂

Attachments

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Maybe she recovered
I wonder what he has up his grubby little sleeve? Is he saving this for a big announcement, ready to tug at the heartstrings as he passes the plate around once again? It was Grandma's last wish that he should have a copper bath, liveried chauffeur, butler, and so on and he needs help to achieve that for her. Perhaps this will enable him to be able to travel a little further afield on "compassionate grounds" that just manage to be close to yet another Chateau, visit to Beatrix Potter's home to compare notes. He needed to rifle through Grandma's china to find the replacement plate. We wait with bated breath. Whatever it is, the post saying that Grandma died on Monday night (take note, 18th January) and following messages of condolence have been removed.

• Sad

witchgrass

VIP Member
Ryan genuinely made me laugh in that new video. "It's all a dream. We live in caravans Billy!" Nice touch making Phil keep his mouth shut and carry the baby. Amazing chateau, and everyone still looked cold.

Why isn't there art on any of the walls? I feel like they need something to offset all that gargantuan bedroom furniture.

• Heart

Just a reminder about some of the Pethericks' nasty posts on Facebook...

Also Billy before he got fat.

Also Michael displaying knowledge of the female anatomy in a humorous way.

Wonder how long it is before my post on Facebook gets deleted!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Mrs O

Ryan genuinely made me laugh in that new video. "It's all a dream. We live in caravans Billy!" Nice touch making Phil keep his mouth shut and carry the baby. Amazing chateau, and everyone still looked cold.

Why isn't there art on any of the walls? I feel like they need something to offset all that gargantuan bedroom furniture.
Does anyone else find the ‘trotters’ Chateau cold and an unfriendly house? It’s too clinical and dark for me. Cannot imagine sitting round cosy, by an open fire, just watching tv and chilling out any dark cold night in any of the rooms we’ve seen! Do they have separate ‘living area/space/rooms’ - other than those shown on their vlogs.
Where do all the ‘Trotters’ live, sleep, cook, eat etc., etc.? Thought Pa T doing up another separate part of the Chateau for them, but seems to be on hold because of MPK’s kitchen and Aga-saga!

Reactions: 11

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Every time I watch a Pethericks video, I'm amazed at Billy's French accent.
I believe he's been living in France for (at least) 5 years now.
Before Basmaignée, he lived in Rennes in an apartment with Gwendoline. He was registered as a tradesman in Rennes at this time.

In their latest video, the way he pronounces the name of his friends' chateau : Lagorce being said "Leuuuu Gauuuuurce".
In the previous video, he spoke of the Gauuuurde chauuuuusse of Basmaignée admitting he didn't know what it meant in english (gamekeeper).

When you compare with Philip from Chateau Le Fleur and his perfect french (and French pronounciation). He's Italian from the North of Italy and can speak german too.
I think his english is perfect too (but I'm not a native english speaker).

Mind you... Billy's sister can not even say one word in french after several years of living (and apparently working) in France.
This is the thing that annoys me about the Chateau owners, how on earth can they work and expect to keep running a successful business if they don’t speak the language of the county they are in?!

Green Fairy

VIP Member
Sadie's channel is misguided . There is nothing Interesting about it. She should set her sights on something else to be honest.
The only part of one of her first videos she was saying 'PLEASE be kind to me' This is a grown woman opening up her life to all and sundry but please send her lots of money, and she's asking like a little girl that everyone be kind to her. That vulnerable act won't work Sadie, we've all seen your vile racist rants. You're no shrinking violet.

• Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Stephen Ireland famously used the dead grandmother lie to get out of playing football for his country in 2007.

If his grandmother has died surely she is grandmother/mother to others in the Clan are they not also impacted.

For proof of the traveller background keep an eye out for a house fire. If she died in a house (or caravan) travellers have a tradition where they burn down the place.

Maybe he bumped her off to get his hands on her Christmas Spode plate and the police have him, hence he can't post last Friday's promised vlog.

• Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Keeping Phil quiet is #1 on my list of requirements to watch their show. Loved how badly he wanted a drink after they toured the house, and wasn't it still morning? 🤣

So they just released a Chateau Rescue video and I feel like I'm watching a whole family try to figure out their role in cashing in on Michael's sudden success. I think they've got the perfect recipe with that channel if they can keep it up. The contrast to Dick Strawbridge yuk yuk, finger-guns plan a wedding bullshit (or whatever, a Wine Mom party) narration, and Michael's earnest narration is huge. Maybe not huge, but I have always hated ETTC because of that chuckly crap and the reality tv set up. I like the documentary tone they're setting with the previews. I don't know if they need to get their shit together and consolidate so they have time for this, or if all their channels will help to promote whichever one ends up coming out on top. I like being around for the beginning of something and hope they don't fuck it up.

I wonder whose idea it was.
♥💫 delighted I found ye as well 🎯

Set up by billy and Phil
Seems at last they have their business hat on

Set up a production company
My guess is .... get the season out and sell it then to TV companies

Bank rolling any future endeavors

Totally taking sir trotters brief ... doing it ourselves and socking it to channel 4 for dropping them .

• Heart

MsPitstop

VIP Member
I glanced through the live chat, where he said, he'll continue when the weather is better for it. I believe that was the context.
It's interesting that Sean is already working on Billy's bathroom ... yet Michael can't work on the cottage with the Aga on? Hmmmm... I got roasted for saying that he'd never finish the cottage. Yet I think I'm right!

Kickintheass

VIP Member
I though I'd rather watch paint dry. All that palaver to make a lot of tea. But I learned that someone else other than SJ has mucky mitts. The kitchen sink has not been plumbed in, there was no cold water to fill the kettle and worse no hot water to wash hands and utensils when the Moroccan stew was made.

• Haha
  • Heart

maximreed

So its the rent boys birthday thats the reason for madrid part 2
Well MPK hasn't liked any of Gustavo's photos since March 20, plus they're not following each other on Instagram anymore and MPK was nowhere to be found on any of Gustavo's story, even the birthday one...
So I guess it did not work out as MPK planned.
Perhaps he was not invited to the birthday? Was there trouble in Paradise? Was there ever a paradise or did MPK mistook Gustavo's rentboy care for him for actual feelings?

Anyway MPK has been in Madrid for a month now.
In his latest video he says he finally is back, but he desperately needed a break.
Didn't he already needed a break in December/January then came back with like 3 videos in 2 months before needing a break again?
And he still gets 4000Euros a month on Patreon for producing nothing and leaving for Spain when France goes into lockdown...
This is outrageous.

Mid march was the anniversary of the closing of my hotel in Paris.
I have been on furlough for 13 months now, haven't seen my family or friends in ages, spent christmas alone with my cat in my tiny Parisian apartment, when he is not even French (or European anymore) but feels the right to roam through France and go on vacations and leave to Spain to escape french lockdown... WTF?
All the while racking up money from buy me a coffee, patreon and youtube for doing litterally nothing and spending that money on trips, new phones and personal trainers and restaurants and bars and rent in Madrid, while a lot of french people have been living with 70% of their regular pay for more than a year (and I'm lucky because France is pretty generous on that front).
This man is a disgrace, it's like spitting in the face of everybody.

I'm mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Welsh-chatelaine

Well MPK hasn't liked any of Gustavo's photos since March 20, plus they're not following each other on Instagram anymore and MPK was nowhere to be found on any of Gustavo's story, even the birthday one...
So I guess it did not work out as MPK planned.
Perhaps he was not invited to the birthday? Was there trouble in Paradise? Was there ever a paradise or did MPK mistook Gustavo's rentboy care for him for actual feelings?

Anyway MPK has been in Madrid for a month now.
In his latest video he says he finally is back, but he desperately needed a break.
Didn't he already needed a break in December/January then came back with like 3 videos in 2 months before needing a break again?
And he still gets 4000Euros a month on Patreon for producing nothing and leaving for Spain when France goes into lockdown...
This is outrageous.

Mid march was the anniversary of the closing of my hotel in Paris.
I have been on furlough for 13 months now, haven't seen my family or friends in ages, spent christmas alone with my cat in my tiny Parisian apartment, when he is not even French (or European anymore) but feels the right to roam through France and go on vacations and leave to Spain to escape french lockdown... WTF?
All the while racking up money from buy me a coffee, patreon and youtube for doing litterally nothing and spending that money on trips, new phones and personal trainers and restaurants and bars and rent in Madrid, while a lot of french people have been living with 70% of their regular pay for more than a year (and I'm lucky because France is pretty generous on that front).
This man is a disgrace, it's like spitting in the face of everybody.

I'm mad.
He pulled the ‘well tried and tested’ emotional blackmail card on his adoring fans which has given him licence to behave however he wants and they will support him whatever because he is a ‘ sensitive boy who has been greatly wronged’ . Any criticism is seen as causing him more mental anguish and trolling. He clearly doesn’t give a damn about anyone or anything and is laughing at them all the way to the bank. When he has a self induced problem or starts to run out of money in the future the ‘poor me’ act will return almost overnight- total manipulation. Yes I totally agree with you he is an absolute disgrace, a con artist of the lowest form and I for one cannot abide people who take advantage of other people’s good nature. We can only hope that in time, and it will happen, his true self will be exposed. Sooner rather than later.

On another note I am sorry you have had to endure, like the rest of us responsible human beings, the personal sacrifices made in the hope that we are all helping the global cause.( My Christmas was spent alone too, no family contact for nearly a year). It is so hard to see such wanton disregard for others not only thrown in one’s face but being outwardly rewarded for it.
I hope you are finding some joy during these dreadful times.

He pulled the ‘well tried and tested’ emotional blackmail card on his adoring fans which has given him licence to behave however he wants and they will support him whatever because he is a ‘ sensitive boy who has been greatly wronged’ . Any criticism is seen as causing him more mental anguish and trolling. He clearly doesn’t give a damn about anyone or anything and is laughing at them all the way to the bank. When he has a self induced problem or starts to run out of money in the future the ‘poor me’ act will return almost overnight- total manipulation. Yes I totally agree with you he is an absolute disgrace, a con artist of the lowest form and I for one cannot abide people who take advantage of other people’s good nature. We can only hope that in time, and it will happen, his true self will be exposed. Sooner rather than later.

On another note I am sorry you have had to endure, like the rest of us responsible human beings, the personal sacrifices made in the hope that we are all helping the global cause.( My Christmas was spent alone too, no family contact for nearly a year). It is so hard to see such wanton disregard for others not only thrown in one’s face but being outwardly rewarded for it.
I hope you are finding some joy during these dreadful times.
Tale a look at his old Twitter account , Mike_Petherick and you will see the true person. Not nice.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Bravo Mojo. Brenda is firing on all cylinders now! Please share more from her IMHO as I asked to join but no go.

I am confused about Ryan McFadden now. He is a moderator for Michael's patreon? What a lazy tyke MPK is if he can't even find time to do that for himself.
DB eluded to WHOM rose coloured glasses was stated she KNEW
turns out he "WORKS" for the Petherick Brand ...possibly an alias Ma petherick
is fed up taking all the heat for deleting comments that dont suit

guess Ryan McFadden is very close to them - handles any wayward
- patron asking seriously easy reasonable questions
I pay for content ???
Im seeing getting nothing ???
where my card ??

in strolls ryan --- leave micheal be he's busy getting to grips with 9 months of money

hell get back to you- when he learns his blogging craft apparently.....

its a brass neck when you think less than 3 weeks ago he couldn't work as he eluded
to D & A and here apparently

got over that mighty fast

• Heart
  • Angry