Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
I thought that they were older too as Angelina's clothing is "stuck in the early 2000's" ( lol I'm old so I recognized them ;) ).

Have Phil and Angelina actually purchased the chateau they live in? They are always very evasive when asked on FB groups.
Phil and Angelina ('Château Strife') rent the château, they don't own it.

Whats all the fuss about the Facebook post? I missed out? Something about n old comment by the little sister?

I'm new to this site. Does anyone know how they got that chateau? I don't think they ever said how or for how much
Shato Basmania? A big life insurance payment, I suppose.

Ryan genuinely made me laugh in that new video. "It's all a dream. We live in caravans Billy!" Nice touch making Phil keep his mouth shut and carry the baby. Amazing chateau, and everyone still looked cold.

Why isn't there art on any of the walls? I feel like they need something to offset all that gargantuan bedroom furniture.
Their entire chateau looks like a bad movie set made for a B horror Vincent Price movie. They have the WORST taste in everything. Michael appears to be aiming less for Beatrix Potter cottage, and more towards inside an old travelers caravan. Gwen, get good lawyers and run.

Keeping Phil quiet is #1 on my list of requirements to watch their show. Loved how badly he wanted a drink after they toured the house, and wasn't it still morning? 🤣

So they just released a Chateau Rescue video and I feel like I'm watching a whole family try to figure out their role in cashing in on Michael's sudden success. I think they've got the perfect recipe with that channel if they can keep it up. The contrast to Dick Strawbridge yuk yuk, finger-guns plan a wedding bullshit (or whatever, a Wine Mom party) narration, and Michael's earnest narration is huge. Maybe not huge, but I have always hated ETTC because of that chuckly crap and the reality tv set up. I like the documentary tone they're setting with the previews. I don't know if they need to get their shit together and consolidate so they have time for this, or if all their channels will help to promote whichever one ends up coming out on top. I like being around for the beginning of something and hope they don't fuck it up.

I wonder whose idea it was.
Dick would never make it on American Television.

Attachments

Sandton

I only hope the Pethericks are squeaky clean as they are potentially about to invoke the interest of;
lawyers on behalf of the Strawbridges, loss of business, defamation of character etc
Investigative journalists via the high media profile of said Strawbridges
Channel Four by mentioning the reason why the Pethericks were removed from the show and the fact that the Strawbridges are C4's 'bankable' stars
By the way Is Chateau Rescue not exactly the same format as Escape to the Chateau? Do you think that is where they copied the idea from?
Yes they are doing it themself. Including chateau rescue so looks so far the same concept but different name.

MaTrotter

Is this Gum tree?
*Caravan For Sale*
Make & Model Princess VT
6 berth- but you know yourself you could double that if you needed
Good condition
Cash Sale Only
Can transport any where if you are willing to pay

I watched the video and enjoyed it although I would dearly love to see more reno work on the cottage.

I also watched Sean's World and liked it a lot. Can't wait to see HIS reno work around his home...

Also watched Ryan's vlog...his was not so entertaining...I mean nice tour around that town but his hotel room tour was cheesy and very Ryancringy. I'm glad he has a female camera person with him but it wasn't specified if it was a girlfriend or just a girl friend...know what I mean? Anyway, his constant antics getting his goofy mug faces on camera turn me off.

arthur

some info

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gmouchel

some info

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gmouchel

Last edited: