The O’Donnell Sisters #17 Ellie & Bart are in the bin, Daisey fancies her brother Vin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No maddie unfollowed devin because devin is seeing Frankie who is maddies ex from like 2019 🤣 they’re all very strange
Did Maddie not unfollow Devin way before she started seeing Frankie?

They definitely fell out. Devin was close to Lola Deluca and Tommy Arpino as well and they also unfollowed her at same time as Maddie. Something definitely went down, not sure if to do with Frankie or not?
---
Devin and Frankie are in Marbella same time as Maddie I see 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn’t think Bart could go to America due to his criminal convictions, not sure the jaw looks like his

Reactions: 4
Ellie’s story last night which is now deleted .. do I spot jay? 😶😶😶😶View attachment 2954365
No, it’s not Bart. He wants nothing to do with her. She’s so embarrassed never repped a word about the fact he kicked her and that Otello dog out first flight back to the UK. Lol all the house hunting, in her Q&A’s saying she’d marry him and the comments with “forever”. Man was always mad bored on his phone. She needs to realise, history repeats itself. She is gold digging as usual and delusional thinking she can catfish her way in, besides Dubai 10’s, Miami girls are a different level and she’s just a girl next door that looks nothing like her Instagram. None of her exes were serious with her (only Joss but he was too poor for her) used her until they got bored because she has no depth and is annoying. She wants the lifestyle so bad but why would a high quality man choose her again

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what Daisey has had done to her face? I think she’s had another nose job, but something else is different and she’s been hiding her face for a month…

Reactions: 2
Daisey is seeing Harris from love island, saw them in the back of a video two nights ago touching each other although he was handling her a bit rough so could of been rowing
---

• Wow
Reactions: 11
i couldn’t think of anything worse than being away in ibiza/marbella right now like all them wannabe ‘influencers’ . their all just bunch of slags lol🫠🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watched the first half of Roxy’s Miami vlog out of curiosity. The girl is harmless but she is so so dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i couldn’t think of anything worse than being away in ibiza/marbella right now like all them wannabe ‘influencers’ . their all just bunch of slags lol🫠🤣🤣
I was in Spain recently and spent sometime in Marbella it wasn’t all that, nice in the old town and beach front like a lot of places. I was talking to someone who’s lived there for years Puerto banus is not what it used to be since the likes of Linekers opened. You’d think they’d want to broaden their horizons 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5