The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vinny is so desperate 😂 seeing that story of him gave me second hand embarrassment 💀
---
Evie is letting her emotions out on Twitter 😂😂 go look at her likes (eviet_x) I do feel bad for her but we all said a few months ago that she shouldn’t go after a boy who just got out of a long term relationship, he was definitely just using her 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Vinny is so desperate 😂 seeing that story of him gave me second hand embarrassment 💀
---
Evie is letting her emotions out on Twitter 😂😂 go look at her likes (eviet_x) I do feel bad for her but we all said a few months ago that she shouldn’t go after a boy who just got out of a long term relationship, he was definitely just using her 🤦‍♀️
I can’t believe he’s went from Roxy to Evie to the latest one. Major downgrade the new girl looks like the 👽 emoji

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
Did she say anything about him?

---
Where has she found all of these statements/quotes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ellie putting 📍Vegas in her instagram bio 💀 why hasn’t daisey gone back to Dubai? Oh yeah because she didn’t really move there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Daisy speaking to camera in her stories about those outfits has just cracked me up. The thick bint couldn’t even remember where she was in the first one “just getting ready to go out in…..long pause…sunny London”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread title suggestion: when will Ellie finally throw Bart in the bin, Daisey we all know you’re in love with Vin x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ellie needs to remove "entrepreneur" from her bio, it's so embarrassing. The only entrepreneurial thing about her is her ability to get Bart to cough up for as many luxury holidays/meals/gifts/shopping trips/spa days/salon trips as possible. Her life is a pointless, vacuous, never-ending holiday. 🙄

She's managed 3 years now and is clearly making this her life's work. Daisey would do the exact same given half the chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Daisey saying she needs to move somewhere hot for a month to get a tan just proves she didn’t ‘move’ to Dubai. If that’s now your ‘home’ why not just go back there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really think Ellie’s putting so much effort into Bart’s birthday thinking it will earn her a proposal but I feel she may be disappointed! After 3 years her really should’ve put a ring on it! 💍Think she’s chasing rainbows 🌈

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.