The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t lurked here in agessss. Ellie and Daisey barely even pop up on my feed anymore. But am I extremely late to the party? What happened between them both? A falling out “different routes” ? And Ellie has FINALLY admitted she’s had her boobs done after lying about it for YEARS???

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow Nicola? I wonder if she will make a cake and post pics for Roxy’s birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Nicola? I wonder if she will make a cake and post pics for Roxy’s birthday 😂
Would be iconic if she did🤣 but unfortunately I doubt it, she used to have a highlight for Roxy and have only just noticed that it’s gone

• Sad
Ellie saying she’s always been spiritual lol since when. They must have something to do with that happy healthy wealthy 8 page on insta cause they are over reacting to the posts, nothing special about the page

Apparently vinny has 9+ years training experience. Is that a joke? He’s only like 21/22? 😂😂😂 whole family are a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Never really understood why you would have an online PT, my face to face PT always corrects your stance and technique etc. Surely online they just set you a schedule and don’t care if you are doing it properly or not.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if the sudden trip to Spain is a visa reset visit, it’s been around 90 days since they went there. Moved to Dubai my arse

Reactions: 8
Is Bart friends with Ellie’s family? I didn’t see him at the family reunion.

Reactions: 1
did anyone post for roxy’s birthday? daisey isn’t following her but ellie still is, daiseys so obsessed with vinny it’s creepy

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.