The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How predictable, Ellie made up with Bart again and unfollowed Daisey :sleep:.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I actually feel sorry for Daisey. She’s always there for Ellie, for her to turn around and throw it all back in her face again and again.

Reactions: 20
How can someone unfollow her own flesh and blood who’s tried to help her, only to re follow a 5 ft nothing controlling narc who looks like a borrower/Bart Simpson ???!!! I mean wtf??? She truly believes he’ll put a ring on it and her sis will just duck off because she doesn’t need her now! 🤣 Ellie is a user

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ellie is the worst kind of person, she’s so desperate for Bart, he obviously has money and wants to enjoy life and I bet she even knows he cheats on her, but she just wants the money and lifestyle, got no backbone, how could you do that to your younger sister, over a man. Daisey probably told her straight up and she didn’t like it. Ellie is so ugly as well.

Reactions: 16
What a surprise…Bart’s love bombing her again so the narc abuse cycle can start over again for the millionth time! He’ll never ever make her happy! She’s chasing rainbows 🌈

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why would you feel sorry for someone like that, even if she wasn’t a cow to her sister, she’s so desperate to get married to someone with money and who can give her the lifestyle. She’s no boss woman let me make that clear. She’s just pure desperate, if I was Bart I’d stay clear she’s only with you for your money.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How can someone unfollow her own flesh and blood who’s tried to help her, only to re follow a 5 ft nothing controlling narc who looks like a borrower/Bart Simpson ???!!! I mean wtf??? She truly believes he’ll put a ring on it and her sis will just duck off because she doesn’t need her now! 🤣 Ellie is a user
Over three years and no sign of a ring or any further commitment, just constant breaking up/making up. It's a really toxic, juvenile relationship.

Reactions: 18
Renovating the apartment seems to have dropped off too. There are hundreds of villas in Dubai, if they really wanted to move I’m sure they could find one. Obviously the dog was a stalling tactic

Reactions: 13
Why would you feel sorry for someone like that, even if she wasn’t a cow to her sister, she’s so desperate to get married to someone with money and who can give her the lifestyle. She’s no boss woman let me make that clear. She’s just pure desperate, if I was Bart I’d stay clear she’s only with you for your money.
She’s like Gollum my precious 💍

1BFF909F-479B-4F30-A866-909137339E9E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Long-time lurker over here (or whatever the phrase is) but this surely should be an ad for NOT getting this much lip filler. How does she think this looks good?!?! I haven’t seen her in person for years but i dread to think what she looks like with all this filler without editing and fillers. And so young too. If any of you girls are as young as Daisey, please think twice before getting filler like this. It ages badly and you will look terrible (unless you pay a fortune and get it done well, and dont get this much filler). No hate against people that want it, and get it done. but looking like a fish isn't a good look, for anyone!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Long-time lurker over here (or whatever the phrase is) but this surely should be an ad for NOT getting this much lip filler. How does she think this looks good?!?! I haven’t seen her in person for years but i dread to think what she looks like with all this filler without editing and fillers. And so young too. If any of you girls are as young as Daisey, please think twice before getting filler like this. It ages badly and you will look terrible (unless you pay a fortune and get it done well, and dont get this much filler). No hate against people that want it, and get it done. but looking like a fish isn't a good look, for anyone!
the nose job too… not one I’d be showing my surgeon for inspo😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
awful!!
---
Did Daisey actually attend school because my 10 yr old can construct a sentence better 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.