The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like seriously how does she afford it? Everyone knows it costs a fortune to live in Dubai and eat out there and everyday she’s shopping at beach clubs food nails hair how can she afford it? I need tips 😂
literally by being financially supported or has financial gains from a man, I wouldn’t take any tips or want to live like that

Reactions: 4
I saw vinny in Meadowhall (Sheffield) yesterday with this new girlfriend. He was walking in front of her and they were not even speaking. She looked like a lost sheep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw vinny in Meadowhall (Sheffield) yesterday with this new girlfriend. He was walking in front of her and they were not even speaking. She looked like a lost sheep
They seem odd. I know it’s technically still early days but whenever they go out together , they always just post the menu and she posts herself, if you’re posting hints might aswell just post eachother 🤣 The third pic on her recent insta slide ;literal roxy doupe. Looks more like roxy than roxy looks like roxy💀 he’s a knob and I doubt he can hold a conversation , no wonder they weren’t speaking when you saw them haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ellie and Daisey at a public beach 😱 times must be tough if you’ve fallen out with Bart

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At this point roxy is kinda cringe with her „mysterious man“ common sis we know Ur trying to make vinny jealous….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I started to like roxy more again after the breakup, but this ebook is so cringe - why are influencers giving advice 😭

Reactions: 5
They seem odd. I know it’s technically still early days but whenever they go out together , they always just post the menu and she posts herself, if you’re posting hints might aswell just post eachother 🤣 The third pic on her recent insta slide ;literal roxy doupe. Looks more like roxy than roxy looks like roxy💀 he’s a knob and I doubt he can hold a conversation , no wonder they weren’t speaking when you saw them haha
Vinny would bore me to bleeping death ⚰

Reactions: 8
I see Bart now has an open profile!🙄These narcs are so predictable with their silly games! At least Ellie’s off having a good time!

Reactions: 2
I wonder what the main factor is in their falling outs 🤷‍♀️ jealousy, possessiveness, insecurity. When you are 27 and 33 it’s a bit immature to be blocking each other and deleting pictures on Instagram. No doubt they will be back together soon and pretending nothing happened for the millionth time

Reactions: 13
I have always wondered what they could possibly even argue about too. I feel like Ellie wants a ring and he isn’t ready 🤷‍♀️

Just looked at his really boring profile no pictures since 2021? Mainly pics of cars the sad bastard. Or am I looking at the wrong one? Daisy doesn’t follow still also

That’s the one, there’s usually a picture of Ellie licking his face but he’s deleted that which is what usually happens when they fall out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed when Ellie is not with Jay she goes back to working. I guess she’s gotta make that money somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol @ the contents page of Roxys new book:

"How to use your assets" 😂 doesn't sound like a baddie, sounds a bit desperate to me personally.

Mind you, I might take her 'baddie' advice more seriously if it weren't written in Comic Sans font! 😂
Screenshot_20230505-180413_Instagram.jpg

P.s. no hate against Roxy, I actually like her more than any of that lot, but I have no idea what was going through her mind when she decided to write a book on being a baddie!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Lol @ the contents page of Roxys new book:

"How to use your assets" 😂 doesn't sound like a baddie, sounds a bit desperate to me personally.

Mind you, I might take her 'baddie' advice more seriously if it weren't written in Comic Sans font! 😂
View attachment 2150394

P.s. no hate against Roxy, I actually like her more than any of that lot, but I have no idea what was going through her mind when she decided to write a book on being a baddie!!
I don’t have any negative feelings towards Roxy, she is a very sweet girl, but this reminds me of a pre teens journal entry

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.