The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No pics on either of their pages of each other unless it's been that way for a while, I wouldn't know. They are still following each other though.
They do this all the time as they are now living together it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Uhh god help me defending an O'Dull .... But Otello is actually an opera by Verdi based on Othello the Shakespeare play so your kinda wrong on this one.

That being said though I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ellie has never heard of Otello the opera and is, in fact, just a dumb idiot who meant to name her dog after Othello but got it wrong 🙈
I doubt Ellie knows Otello or Othello tbh 😂 she said that’s what they called the dog where she got it and they kept it. That brain dead she couldn’t even think of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_3690.jpeg

she’s messed up her face, it looks so puffy and looks so different from her pictures, she’s so young as well,looks so aged. She was naturally pretty before all
The damage.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That’s the one let me go and see what he’s upto these days 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
View attachment 2077688
she’s messed up her face, it looks so puffy and looks so different from her pictures, she’s so young as well,looks so aged. She was naturally pretty before all
The damage.
I don’t actually think it’s puffy, I think it’s just unedited. She has similar features to me and I have big cheeks and the rest of my face looks squashed together in the middle of my face 🤣 I hate photos for this reason and honestly we don’t even know what she truly looks like because most times she’s probably edited the photo.. I actually think this is a nice photo of her tbh I just think it’s the tan that ages her most!

Reactions: 9
could be worse ellie could still been with that nonce stephen bear.. now look where hes at🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🙈, locked up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
could be worse ellie could still been with that ponce stephen bear.. now look where hes at🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🙈, locked up
The fact they were even together 😂 she thought she was mint being with him thou 😂 bet she regrets that now! Not like Bart is much of an improvement, he’s still a bleeping criminal too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That’s the one let me go and see what he’s upto these days 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

I don’t actually think it’s puffy, I think it’s just unedited. She has similar features to me and I have big cheeks and the rest of my face looks squashed together in the middle of my face 🤣 I hate photos for this reason and honestly we don’t even know what she truly looks like because most times she’s probably edited the photo.. I actually think this is a nice photo of her tbh I just think it’s the tan that ages her most!
This has been edited, she’s used faceapp.

Reactions: 3
Ellie had to get that dog to have something to talk about. We get it you have a dog for now then a big story will come in a few months why she’s had to get rid of him or take him to Huddersfield

Reactions: 1
She wants the dog to be more independent??? Sounds like she’s already tired and bored of him. Well that didn’t take long. 😂 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She wants the dog to be more independent??? Sounds like she’s already tired and bored of him. Well that didn’t take long. 😂 🙄
hasn’t she literally only had the dog 2 weeks? Also talking about babying him… maybe don’t put kids shows on for him to watch also lol

Reactions: 1
His constant recording whilst speeding and driving cars that daddy bought BOILS my blood! And that ugly gormless expression on his face 🤢 literally none of them have a job, a degree, or have contributed anything towards society in any shape, way, or form between them. All spoilt, lazy, and deluded brats living off their parents or partners.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And has anyone else noticed that since the break up Roxy works with way more brands and goes to influencer events more often. I remember seeing something a long time ago back when they used to break up on and off about how Vinny doesn’t like Roxy having any attention and didn’t allow her to work with loungeunderwear brand even though both Ellie and daisy do post for them a lot and he even likes the pictures 😂🤢

Reactions: 22
And has anyone else noticed that since the break up Roxy works with way more brands and goes to influencer events more often. I remember seeing something a long time ago back when they used to break up on and off about how Vinny doesn’t like Roxy having any attention and didn’t allow her to work with loungeunderwear brand even though both Ellie and daisy do post for them a lot and he even likes the pictures 😂🤢
He seemed to be super controlling it’s nice to see her doing things she likes by herself

Reactions: 12
His constant recording whilst speeding and driving cars that daddy bought BOILS my blood! And that ugly gormless expression on his face 🤢 literally none of them have a job, a degree, or have contributed anything towards society in any shape, way, or form between them. All spoilt, lazy, and deluded brats living off their parents or partners.
You can report these photos to the police force he lives in and he can be given points as you can clearly see he’s driving

Reactions: 12
Not hating on Evie she is probably harmless but I wouldn’t be surprised if she is trying to be with Vinny just to gain followers. I saw she has liked old pictures of Vinny and even of Frankie so she definitely knew of Vinny and his family while he was dating Roxy. She randomly added something about influences pretty little thing in her bio that wasn’t there before. They both post obvious stories at the same place as if they are some celebrity couple trying to keep their relationship a secret 😂. I think she wants attention from the Vinny and Roxy’s break up drama. I also think Vinny is only going out with her to make Roxy jealous. Their appearance is scary similar and it probably annoys Roxy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Ok I think evie reads here 😂😂 I went to screen shot the old pictures of vinny on his profile that she liked and they are unliked now. She still has liked almost all Frankie’s photos but doesn’t even follow him… she probably settled for Vinny because Frankie didn’t reply x 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.