The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 what is daisey on about being shadow banned? No hun your engagement is tit because 75% of your followers are fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg, one of my biggest issues with these 2 were the way they have dogs but don’t actually look after them think I made a comment on here before about the fact you’ve never actually seen them take the dogs for nice walks or anything, just Daisey walking the other Pomeranian around when she was a tiny puppy just to show her off and get photos of her then dumped on their mum whilst they jet off on holiday the entire year. Now just gone onto their instagrams for the first time in ages and they’ve got another new dog!????? It’s a bleeping joke how long until she’s bored of it and be dumped on her mum 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What does she plan to do with the dog when her and Jay break up for the 100th time 😂 and has it ever been mentioned on here what he does for work other than credit card fraud and stealing innocent peoples money? I’ve been curious how he maintains his lifestyle

Reactions: 11
What does she plan to do with the dog when her and Jay break up for the 100th time 😂 and has it ever been mentioned on here what he does for work other than credit card fraud and stealing innocent peoples money? I’ve been curious how he maintains his lifestyle
Or when they go away don’t they go on holiday quite often ?? I doubt Daisey would be that open to dog sitting she seems too self absorbed n cba to look after her own dogs.

Reactions: 4
that’s just what he does, steals other peoples money. I heard he buys tickets for things in bulk and sells them on way more expensive than he bought them, for concerts, football etc

Reactions: 8
It actually makes me uncomfortable how similar Evie and Roxy look like would that not be weird for vinny? Deffo will mix their names up sooner or later😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nicola did a birthday cake for Bart a while ago and it had the Bitcoin logo all over it, so I guess he is/purports to be a crypto trader.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember that boyfriend Ellie had who lived in America or something? I’m talking yeaaars ago… I know I didn’t just imagine it can’t think for the life of me what his name was 🤔

Reactions: 3
Try doing a 13 hr shift with a 10 min pee break! My heart bleeds for them! bleeping clueless!!!
Can’t stand this influencer narrative of having busy days and getting so much done; you went out to take photos , went for lunch, bought more clothes then fucked off back home. You might have deadlines but so does almost absolutely everyone else and taking some photos on your
iPhone isn’t quite the same as most people’s type of deadlines. No one else is getting glammed up for the shopping centre on the daily and coming back with tonnes of new tit and a full stomach. So irritating !

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember that boyfriend Ellie had who lived in America or something? I’m talking yeaaars ago… I know I didn’t just imagine it can’t think for the life of me what his name was 🤔
Jordan Caddy. He was Australian and they were soooo off and on, but then when they were on she would go and stay out there for months

Reactions: 5
Jordan Caddy, he lives in Australia

Reactions: 1
Jordan Caddy. He was Australian and they were soooo off and on, but then when they were on she would go and stay out there for months
Omg yesss I remember him. Hahah omg Ellie peaked when she was dating Jordan Caddy 😂😂😂 and now look what’s she’s stuck with 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s Othello … not Otello
Uhh god help me defending an O'Dull .... But Otello is actually an opera by Verdi based on Othello the Shakespeare play so your kinda wrong on this one.

That being said though I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ellie has never heard of Otello the opera and is, in fact, just a dumb idiot who meant to name her dog after Othello but got it wrong 🙈

Reactions: 4
No pics on either of their pages of each other unless it's been that way for a while, I wouldn't know. They are still following each other though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.