The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisey is a big wannabe of Molly Mae, what’s with the toys and kids, she’s so tacky, no class at all, and her face looks super aged. Ellie is so desperate for Jay to marry her, it would be his biggest mistake. These girls are absolute filth.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Daisey is a big wannabe of Molly Mae, what’s with the toys and kids, she’s so tacky, no class at all, and her face looks super aged. Ellie is so desperate for Jay to marry her, it would be his biggest mistake. These girls are absolute filth.
nah disagree, she’s nothing like molly tbh. I think daisy has always been quite quirky but she’s been too afraid to show it. You can tell she’s a big kid at heart

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t know what the point in either of them are. It’s all “look at me” attention seeking drivel they post. Narcissism at its best!

Reactions: 14
Ellie didn’t look happy with Bart in Daisey’s story in the club. I don’t believe Daisey is afraid or cares what these men are up to as long as they can fund their lifestyle for the gram.
Their entire look is so tacky, don’t get me started on Bart’s man bags. Gross.

Reactions: 14
Ellie didn’t look happy with Bart in Daisey’s story in the club. I don’t believe Daisey is afraid or cares what these men are up to as long as they can fund their lifestyle for the gram.
Their entire look is so tacky, don’t get me started on Bart’s man bags. Gross.
this part!! All she wants is someone who will pay for everything, she doesn’t care what they do to make money, what they’re like as people, so long as they fund her, she’s happy. She tells people she’s only slept with 4 or 5 people LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this part!! All she wants is someone who will pay for everything, she doesn’t care what they do to make money, what they’re like as people, so long as they fund her, she’s happy. She tells people she’s only slept with 4 or 5 people LOL
More cockends than weekends probably 😆 there’s not much of their bodies most of us havnt seen 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah and Ellie is the same, she couldn’t care less what Brat, Bart or whatever his name is does for a living … as long as he’s got multiple Ferrari’s for the gram … that’s all that matters 😕

Reactions: 7
Bart’s man bag has given me the biggest ick! I hate men with man bags they are so embarrassing

• Sick
Reactions: 11
nah disagree, she’s nothing like molly tbh. I think daisy has always been quite quirky but she’s been too afraid to show it. You can tell she’s a big kid at heart
I didn’t say she was like Molly, she copies certain things about Molly. Both sisters have no class or anything original about them.

Reactions: 4
Haven't been on this thread for a while because both girls are so boring. Why does Daisey look so sullen all the time? She doesn't work (they both soon got bored with their little hobby, The O'Dolls Collection), and has been on permanent holidays to Dubai, Marbella, Majorca and Florida since 2020, so why is she so miserable?

Someone posted that they'd taken their "manager" Chloe Mac out of their bios. She's also in Dubai at the moment and has posted an old photo saying the girls are her "biggest blessings" for 2023. They have liked the post but they don't seem to be able to get on with management. Remember when they were very briefly managed by Scott Thomas" firm, The Social PR? That didn't last long. Probably because the girls are so idle and if anything interferes with their daily trips to nail and hair salons and the local mall, they don't want to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just looked at their pages, Jesus What a boring life to lead.
Nails.
Hair.
Shopping.
Food.

I would be brain dead in a week!

Reactions: 8
Haven't been on this thread for a while because both girls are so boring. Why does Daisey look so sullen all the time? She doesn't work (they both soon got bored with their little hobby, The O'Dolls Collection), and has been on permanent holidays to Dubai, Marbella, Majorca and Florida since 2020, so why is she so miserable?

Someone posted that they'd taken their "manager" Chloe Mac out of their bios. She's also in Dubai at the moment and has posted an old photo saying the girls are her "biggest blessings" for 2023. They have liked the post but they don't seem to be able to get on with management. Remember when they were very briefly managed by Scott Thomas" firm, The Social PR? That didn't last long. Probably because the girls are so idle and if anything interferes with their daily trips to nail and hair salons and the local mall, they don't want to know.
yeah they was all over Chloe Mac the other week and mentioned all spending Christmas together in Dubai but that didn’t happen? They can’t have management because they don’t look like their insta so any jobs they get put forward for they probably say no. Also Odolls is not going to last - I bet this year they’ll come out saying something like doing a refresh bla bla then never come back. There’s no way it is making money

Reactions: 5
haha likewise to some other similar posts, long time lurker & known about the odolls since their rise to ig fame…

I remember very vividly when they first became well known and were gaining lots of followers and deals back in the day, I’m talking like 2016 😂 they did an Instagram live and I asked them if they were gypsies (which I knew they were!!) and had the biggest backlash ever and they even denied it?!

I have nothing against the travelling community, a lot of them are well mannered, down to earth, good family units & know how to cook… but it baffled me beyond belief why they denied it and still do to this day? They need to be proud of their roots and how successful they’ve been compared to other girls their age in the community.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.