Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wildvibes

shes romanian and grew up in essex she speaks romanian so possibly why she cant and shes from essex… which alot seem to not be able to speak properly either (no shade to anyone from essex)
Ahhhhh that makes sense!! I knew she had some sort of accent mixed with English.

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

According to the odolls tik tok Daisey is moving countries this week.

Assume it’s to Dubai, will she live in a hotel forever 🤷‍♀️ she obvs won’t get a job for a visa so will either be doing the visa run every 30 days or will be back home.
just checked tik tok can’t see anything to say she is moving away? X

js999163!

It was the fact her nose looked odd and almost plastic due to the filter (in my opinion) I wasn’t commenting on her natural nose Iv no idea what that actually looks like! Youre calling me bitter while you comment negatively on their personalities (because you know them so well!) 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 ok then!!
I’ll assume you have a nose complex then…

Sinderella

Chatty Member
Vinny is so desperate 😂 seeing that story of him gave me second hand embarrassment 💀
---
Evie is letting her emotions out on Twitter 😂😂 go look at her likes (eviet_x) I do feel bad for her but we all said a few months ago that she shouldn’t go after a boy who just got out of a long term relationship, he was definitely just using her 🤦‍♀️
Did she say anything about him?

wildvibes

I swear she's got severe learning difficulties though she genuinely struggles to string a coherent sentence together!
She makes it look like it genuinely hurts when she's thinking lol
Well I didn’t want to say that but I really thought she did have a bit of learning difficulties with speaking etc. but it could be the other language she has, that’s why I thought I’d ask because i find it hard to watch her talk about stuff.

cc_2013

VIP Member
What I want to know is how the men paying for these girls and their lifestyles have so much money? Where do they get it from? 🤔 very bizarre!