Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
If the carer has time to blow up balloons and get a little display up then there's obviously no need for them to be there.

Also she's the master of lies and deception. She must've had j for 1 night this week, the night before his preop so she managed to get photos of him in the hotel to look like she was with him all week. The other days he was at school with carers and his dad. Poor j, imagine coming out of picu any straight to school on Monday.

Reactions: 22

Abettermumma

We’re supposed to believe she’s spending her birthday in london with her child?
She can’t even spend a Tuesday night at home with him.

• Haha

Anon89

Chatty Member
She really has sunk to an all time new low. I hope someone screenshots it and sends it to his Dad so he can see exactly what sort of scumbag she is.

If your child was in an emergency situation like that then the last thing you’d think to do is post a picture for Instagram. She is vile.

This is abuse, he cannot consent to images like this being posted on a public platform. It’s an invasion if his privacy.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
None of her followers really know she spent a week living the high life. She posted about Alton towers and meals out but hid the true luxury she indulged in. She didn't give j a second thought. Thing is, there's absolutely NOTHING WRONG with celebrating your birthday and treating yourself. However, what's wrong is begging for money from your poorly kids hospital bed, making out you can't afford to eat or buy coffee, and then using those funds from vulnerable followers you've exploited to live the high life. There's also leaving j straight after he was so poorly in hospital... but hey ho, we move and now we're back to him being poorly any the black and white pity posts. Donations start in 3....2...1

• Angry

scallopshells

It is clearly set out in her most recent grid post that J had a pre-op assessment yesterday and is in hospital in London today. Kaytee was out yesterday, which means somebody else was looking after J, whilst she was getting drunk the day before J has a risky procedure.

I accept that it was her 30th birthday and she should celebrate. But maybe, just maybe, she should be waiting until after J has recovered from his anaesthetic? Not to mention that the main justification for the begging earlier in the week was that she had nobody else to look after J. Now somebody else is clearly caring for him whilst she gets smashed the day before J has an invasive procedure involving significant risk.

Much like when she had a long-term partner who helped financially and with J’s care, this has been omitted from her main Insta-account because it doesn’t fit the narrative of her account. Her account is purely for exploiting J’s medical issues for pity donations. In order to maximise those donations she portrays herself as a single mum who is doing everything on her own and never has time away from J.

CoffeeAndSenLife

Honestly if something bad happens to him
And she’s spent the past few days gallivanting about because she didn’t want to loose her altern towers ticket money she will
Never forgive herself

Borntorun

VIP Member
I’ve just worked a night shift for the nhs tonight, last of my run of them. I’ve attended many emergencies over the last few days. Didn’t see a single person taking a photo though. Honestly what parents first thought is oh I must take a pic for the gram?!?!?

Abettermumma

No decent parent takes a photo of their child MID SUFFERING like that.
I’d imagine the nurses standing there and going “what the fuck is she doing”
Just documenting it for the gram guys, gotta get them likes!

Furosemide is a diuretic. It sometimes comes mixed with other diuretics or potassium. So posting about it affecting his potassium’s levels is rubbish, it can be mixed with it to balance this out. It isn’t some fancy medicine it’s literally to reduce excess fluid in the body and it’s taken by people on a daily basis without the drama. I know of a baby who takes it daily!

She’s relying on her followers to see medical jargon again and assume the worst as it’s posted alongside a very distressing image (distressing as I said prior it shouldn’t be allowed- he can’t consent and it’s invasive). It’s all to up her engagement levels for ads, she really is the worst type of person out there. Using her child for financial gain.

She should consider how she would feel if in a similar situation and her sugar daddy’s first thought was to expose her to 60K strangers on the internet.
They give furosemide to urology patients to help with peeing so it’s hardly a high risk drug.

Abettermumma

Everyone has life admin that they do while knocking a child off their ankles hissing at them to be quiet while you’re on the phone.
more you do it while they sit at the table, or watch TV.
it’s called being a mum. you’ve got to do 5 things at once.

• Heart

Sendparent

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed that whenever he’s in hospital everything is posted in black and white and when he’s out it’s in colour. It’s one thing to post pictures but it’s extra to make it a theme and consistent filter it.
Part of the show isn't it. Her bio says "Sharing motherhood as a single-parent & cheerleader to medically complex Jaxon who often steals the show & your ❤". She see's everything as a performance where shes the main character but J steals the show when hes ill. Black and white hospital photos for added drama are her standard. I wouldn't be surprised if the ad was not scheduled for today but she has made the decision to bring it forward because it will do well now he's ill, once its posted she will push for discharge because hes got school and keiras that can look after him. It's her 30th, she wont want J being ill and ruining her london hotel plans.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She'll have sent j straight to school and will be packing extra large thongs to shove up her backside for her 30th birthday post when she's in her fancy London hotel this week. Gotta spend js cash she made whilst begging from his hospital bed.

• Haha

CoffeeAndSenLife

Let's not forget that this woman has publically shared the names of doctors and slagged them off to her followers. Disclosed the name of the nursery she slagged off because they wouldn't let her son go, who in her words is so complex to look after he needs carers but in her mind can go to a mainstream nursery.
That woman has publicly in front of thousands shared personal information about her son, to the extent people could openly go to the exact hospital of they want whilst she was on to see her.
Posting where she is, where abouts in the hospital, all in real time... there's nothing stopping anyone turning up. There's no safe guarding what so ever for that little boy coming from his mother.
If I was one of the consultants she's slagged off and disclosed the name of to 64k followers I'd be pissed off that I've to remain professional but it's OK for her to slander my name.
She doesn't give a shite about confidentiality to her son or the people in his care.
she overshares EVERYTHING! To the point somebody on here found her real name on a story. I could tell you what school J goes to by stories she’s posted in the car park. The only thing she doesn’t share is how much his dad is in his life .. funny that

Sorry but as much as you don’t like the woman, this is so so unprofessional. You should not be disclosing things like that on this site. No matter what you think you should not be disclosing things about a patient or their family. I’d be very concerned if someone was doing that to me or my child. I do hope you’re not actually caring for them, a complete breach of trust.
I've not said I don't like the woman but her antics on Instagram and by exploiting J is bang out of order and I'm sorry but it'd be more bang out of order if I saw these things and didn't do anything (which I am) so you can't have it all ways 🤔. In my eyes what I can see her documenting on Insta is so wrong and I have to safeguard the little boy.
You choose what you'd do but I'm doing what I've been trained to do.

• Heart

happylou

Chatty Member
She is dramatic she over reacts the situation so that followers worry and send donations she is a disgrace I don’t care what anyone says what mother leaves her sick child and go party for 3 nights in a row . How does she sleep at night knowing she left her sick child with People he hardly knows so she can enjoy herself . What mother posts their child on social media why they have become critical poorly and go into so much details . Put the bloody phone down and be a decent mother for once . I’ve said before and I will say it again she is no mother she has no emotions for Jaxon it’s almost like he is an inconvenience to her life he’s very complex he talks walks yes he has needs and Needs his feeding tube changed and cleaned but the only time that’s done is when he is in the care if his carers because she is to lazy to look after him half the time he’s rolling around with no socks and shoes on clothes that don’t fit him why she’s buying high end brands THAT MONEY SHE GETS IS FOR JAXON NOT HER abut he doesn’t see a penny she is the lowest of the low

And let’s face it she won’t let his dad in The hospital because it does not fit her narrative funny she can’t look after him at all the carers look after him the school look after him in the day his dad has him weekends and the only time she wants to bother is on hospital admirations and why is that because she will get the attention and content from jaxon that will fill her bank account and that’s the truth

Livingmybestlife28

I have been in hospital with me little one for two nights , I was not on social media I did not upload photos for sympathy , I was so dehydrated from not eating and drinking the last thing on my mind was food and drink and when u did finally get a drink it was because the nurse said I was looking funny she gave me a cup of water and I was fine I didn't need Costa or breakfasts in a box as a mother she should be ashamed what really gets me is how many people donate how much coffee do these idiots think she needs she was home the next day . She is not a mother she has no mother instincts she cannot survive like a real mother she cant even call herself mum she calls herself a carer she is an utter disgrace

Attachments

• Heart

happylou

Chatty Member
When azaylia was poorly her parents had over a week of social media to come to terms with what was happening and be with her every single second . Now jaxon has become critical in the last 24 hours and she has posted multiple times when she does not need to , Now I totally understand people saying she has to post because it’s what she is used to and she is obsessed but let’s not forget she went three days not posting over the weekend because she knew what she was doing was wrong so we all know she can go without posting . She knows this content will gain followers and that’s exactly what she wants and it is wrong to use her child like that . She needs serious help because she is clearly very sick in the head to continue doing the things she does

I also think with her watching azaylia story she knows exactly what to post now for sympathy and to gain followers it’s all very calculated with her she knows how much azaylia raised and she can see pound signs as soon as he is Better she will have a go fund me up for something you watch all these posts a lead up then the donations start flooding in

Sendparent

Chatty Member
Low potassium is part of his BSyndrome but it wont be helping that his meds leak from his stomach every day. I wonder what the cause of his low pot is this time, his stomach is nicely dressed for once, she has said he has had a night of vomiting and being sore. This past week her content has been quiet on the J front compared to normal, so has his leaking been bad building up to this? Last week shes printing off lots of paperwork and it's possible shes fighting the keiras decision and now he's in hospital, she's taking photos of him like that?

I feel sick to hear he is so unwell and if this has anything to do with him losing his meds from his stomach leaking constantly she should be ashamed and arrested. She is constantly messing with his feeds, she causes neglect by leaving his tube attached pulled up at an angle that puts pressure and makes him want to mess with it if it's sore and causing discomfort, he looses feeds and meds due to it, she has messed with his meds including reducing his heart meds and now he is in there like this.

I think she has already booked tickets for a holiday, she can use this hospital stay to excuse spending thousands on a luxury tropical holiday and another hospital stay will help keep keiras if she is fighting it. Keiras are being gradually withdraw each month but is this the first month where they've dropped hours? If so she hasnt made a song and dance about having less hours and the effect its having, so has she even lost any or is she keeping the full amount of hours again until shes finished fighting the appeal?

Her account is full of receipts for his hospital stays. I've looked through and read a post of hers saying he gets admitted every month but he doesnt so I added the last few up. These are his last few hospital stays - Sept 2019, October 2019, March 2020, June 2020 (when his dad stayed because she didn't realise it was only one parent plus she had ads to do), November 2020, February 2021 and now. 7 since Sept 2019. It's not all the time, but there is a pattern to it -sept and Oct 2019 losing keiras and fundraising. March 2020 when he was rushed in after the feeding school Programme with defib pads and put straight back on feeds. June 2020 was when his dad stayed because she didn't realise it was only 1 parent allowed to stay and she had ad deadlines and friends to see. November 2020 and Feb 2021 reassessment, appeal and losing keiras again. Now hes in again after shes just completed paperwork for something, her engagement is low, hardly any ads, needs a reason to excuse blowing thousands on a holiday or trying to get a gifted holiday and she is low on content so hospital stays, appeals and holidays will help her get some content flowing again and the dollar rolling in.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

CoffeeAndSenLife

I've not said I don't like the woman but her antics on Instagram and by exploiting J is bang out of order and I'm sorry but it'd be more bang out of order if I saw these things and didn't do anything (which I am) so you can't have it all ways 🤔. In my eyes what I can see her documenting on Insta is so wrong and I have to safeguard the little boy.
You choose what you'd do but I'm doing what I've been trained to do.
I don’t care what other people say! I appreciate you and your honesty 🤗 @TheRealThing

• Heart
Reactions: 20