Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
What on earth is going on with these. Just seen a vid of her sat smoking away in the kitchen and they have small children 😵
But nobody bats an eyelid because they post positive comments 🤨.
Can't stand the way that when they make a talking video she just shouts random bits over him. Weird.

Eachpeach

VIP Member
They will be getting sickness benefits for themselves then there’s child benefit and child tax for each of the 4 kids.. So how come the only time we see them taking the kids out it’s just walks/park/ and anything free? I think there’s a drink/drug problem in the home.
One of their children is also autistic so they probably get DLA on top of that and apparently they think a second one is as well so then if on UC they'll get care allowance on top

My2pWorth

VIP Member
What on earth is going on with these. Just seen a vid of her sat smoking away in the kitchen and they have small children 😵

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
Have you seen the latest one? She looks terrified. I don’t understand the sycophants telling them they are beautiful and wonderful blah blah. He is acting like a pound shop pub DJ.

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Neither of them seem a full picnic, I LOL at the comments people telling them they’re inspirational and are being genuine on a video of them very badly lip syncing a song 🤣💀
---
I always thought they were harmless tbh, just a bit strange?