Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
They don't look capable enough to look after the kids properly let alone have a job. I hope they are declaring their tik tok income to DWP 😏
Have you seen the wedding photos 🫣😬

Reactions: 1

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I personally don’t think it’s drugs, I just think they both have low IQ and smoke a lot which explains the poor teeth condition etc.
---
Could be a power imbalance too.

SIZZLEg

They are the strangest couple on tik tok. None of their videos look good they don't even know the words to what they are singing. She looks the least bit interested and they sit smoking in the house on lives which gets my back up straight away when u have kids in the house

Megan12319990

Chatty Member
Don't know much about them but they always seem to pop up on tik tok. They seem like they have so much time on there hands but that would make sense as someone said there both unemployed due to mental health reasons. I'm not trying to say they don't have mental health issues as mh can affect people in different ways but I've got MH - I am medicated with antidepressants and I work and have 4 young children myself and my husband works full time. I don't see a reason why these two or at least one of them could work! Also isn't one of the children disabled or have I got this wrong? I have an autistic child and still manage it all. They just seem very odd to me and I can't help but think they are " scroungers ". Nobody in there own means are perfect but they could definitely do more.

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
I was looking for a thread for this family! They randomly appeared on my FYP yesterday and there is definitely something quite odd going on, the mum of the family looks petrified and so vulnerable

SIZZLEg

Neither of them work both on benefits because of 'mental health' smoke est takeaways yet I work my arse off and scrimp each month

Delia Smith

VIP Member
He seems very controlling and angry and she appears very vulnerable. The show around of the garden they did surprised me because it does look like they've put effort into it and looks quite nice. Their pets seem well cared for too from what I can tell. The kids I can't comment on as not seen enough to judge but judging by the appearance of Beth and Mark there is something very weird going on there they look so unkempt. They haven't mentioned addictions but surely there is something they are struggling with.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
One of their children is also autistic so they probably get DLA on top of that and apparently they think a second one is as well so then if on UC they'll get care allowance on top
Well bad begger tho isnt he well whole family like begging wish lists sub onlys and paypal and cashapp

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Yes I'm sure I've commented on it but can't remember what it was titled. Very strange couple and get vibes they should be monitored/on a child in need plan.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Yes and she seems forced to be in the videos and forced to show affection. Every time he's live he's always eating a takeaway but it doesnt look like neither of them work.

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
I literally thought they were a joke account till I saw this thread,are the serious with the badly photoshopped wedding picture