The Newton Family - markbethnewton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever see someones wedding photos and think god i wasnt invited? Cos same

Reactions: 2
I don't understand this couple, 1) what's happened to Beth's tooth 🦷 it doesn't look rotten it looks like it could be easily fixed.
The amount of times mark says 'guys' is ridiculous.
Why is he always wearing headphones.
The girls seem like.sweet kids tbf

Reactions: 2
I wish they'd paint that livingroom a lighter colour, it's soooo bleeping depressing 😬

Reactions: 1
They will be getting sickness benefits for themselves then there’s child benefit and child tax for each of the 4 kids.. So how come the only time we see them taking the kids out it’s just walks/park/ and anything free? I think there’s a drink/drug problem in the home.

Reactions: 1
They will be getting sickness benefits for themselves then there’s child benefit and child tax for each of the 4 kids.. So how come the only time we see them taking the kids out it’s just walks/park/ and anything free? I think there’s a drink/drug problem in the home.
One of their children is also autistic so they probably get DLA on top of that and apparently they think a second one is as well so then if on UC they'll get care allowance on top

One of their children is also autistic so they probably get DLA on top of that and apparently they think a second one is as well so then if on UC they'll get care allowance on top
Well bad begger tho isnt he well whole family like begging wish lists sub onlys and paypal and cashapp