The Newton Family - markbethnewton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like the way he grabs the girls and uses them like performing monkeys. It always seems to be about him being the main character. Hopefully school keep a close eye on the children.

Reactions: 2
He thinks he’s a star and his partner and kids are his backing singers

Reactions: 2
New to this thread :) This family does not sit right with me. The mum is so vacant and the dad is not mentally stable…. Apparently social have been involved I read on the comments.

Reactions: 1
I was looking for a thread for this family! They randomly appeared on my FYP yesterday and there is definitely something quite odd going on, the mum of the family looks petrified and so vulnerable

Every time I see them I get a really bad vibe. They aren't like the other scruffy benefit begs, there's something darker going on with them.

Reactions: 3
Have you seen the latest one? She looks terrified. I don’t understand the sycophants telling them they are beautiful and wonderful blah blah. He is acting like a pound shop pub DJ.

He seems very controlling and angry and she appears very vulnerable. The show around of the garden they did surprised me because it does look like they've put effort into it and looks quite nice. Their pets seem well cared for too from what I can tell. The kids I can't comment on as not seen enough to judge but judging by the appearance of Beth and Mark there is something very weird going on there they look so unkempt. They haven't mentioned addictions but surely there is something they are struggling with.

I personally don’t think it’s drugs, I just think they both have low IQ and smoke a lot which explains the poor teeth condition etc.
---
Could be a power imbalance too.

Don't know much about them but they always seem to pop up on tik tok. They seem like they have so much time on there hands but that would make sense as someone said there both unemployed due to mental health reasons. I'm not trying to say they don't have mental health issues as mh can affect people in different ways but I've got MH - I am medicated with antidepressants and I work and have 4 young children myself and my husband works full time. I don't see a reason why these two or at least one of them could work! Also isn't one of the children disabled or have I got this wrong? I have an autistic child and still manage it all. They just seem very odd to me and I can't help but think they are " scroungers ". Nobody in there own means are perfect but they could definitely do more.

They don't look capable enough to look after the kids properly let alone have a job. I hope they are declaring their tik tok income to DWP 😏
Have you seen the wedding photos 🫣😬

I literally thought they were a joke account till I saw this thread,are the serious with the badly photoshopped wedding picture