The Newton Family - markbethnewton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone make of these? They give me ick. Especially him when he rips his tshirt off in most of the videos.

What on earth is going on with these. Just seen a vid of her sat smoking away in the kitchen and they have small children 😵

What on earth is going on with these. Just seen a vid of her sat smoking away in the kitchen and they have small children 😵
But nobody bats an eyelid because they post positive comments 🤨.
Can't stand the way that when they make a talking video she just shouts random bits over him. Weird.

They get lots of love on their tiktok videos but something just doesn’t sit right with me about these 2. The man looks off his face on drugs or drink most of the time and she looks very uncomfortable doing the videos. I was shocked at his actual age, he looks 40 odd.

Reactions: 4
They are doing a wedding wishlist and booking the wedding like the followers are paying it all
I can imagine their first dance. She'll be stood there with the most miserable face and he'll be stood infront of her swinging his arms around to Ndubz in her face.

Yes I'm sure I've commented on it but can't remember what it was titled. Very strange couple and get vibes they should be monitored/on a child in need plan.

Theres something very off about the guy, his wife or girlfriend whatever they are seems petrified of him she flinches everytime he moves

Reactions: 2
Yes and she seems forced to be in the videos and forced to show affection. Every time he's live he's always eating a takeaway but it doesnt look like neither of them work.

You seen their latest video complaining that trolls have reported them to Safeguarding because he's made sui cide vids with pills scattered about. People are clearly concerned for the safety of them children, the viewers are not aware the children aren't in the house when these videos are made. They said they already have a social worker, I wonder why 🙄
When it comes to children always... 'see it, say it' you could be saving a life!

You seen their latest video complaining that trolls have reported them to Safeguarding because he's made sui cide vids with pills scattered about. People are clearly concerned for the safety of them children, the viewers are not aware the children aren't in the house when these videos are made. They said they already have a social worker, I wonder why 🙄
When it comes to children always... 'see it, say it' you could be saving a life!
But then proceed to say when social were involved last year so there has clearly been safe gaurding issues before. Just because a kid is dressed nice doesnt mean there not around abuse or been neglected
They dont look like they can look after them selfs never mind kids

They are the strangest couple on tik tok. None of their videos look good they don't even know the words to what they are singing. She looks the least bit interested and they sit smoking in the house on lives which gets my back up straight away when u have kids in the house

Reactions: 1
I find them shocking to look at and was stunned that they have 66k followers!

Neither of them work both on benefits because of 'mental health' smoke est takeaways yet I work my arse off and scrimp each month

He seems to rule the house, his partner and kids look uncomfortable and In a few videos of them dancing I’ve noticed him check the kids with a stern glance leaving them look uneasy. Where’s the toys? For having that many children I never see them have toys around playing. He looks like an addict, maybe even alcoholism, but something is definitely ‘off’ with this family. IMO she seems isolated from any friends and family. She needs to pack herself and kids up and get out of there.
---
Just said in the live that he has an older son but can’t talk about him due to legal reasons 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Neither of them seem a full picnic, I LOL at the comments people telling them they’re inspirational and are being genuine on a video of them very badly lip syncing a song 🤣💀
---
I always thought they were harmless tbh, just a bit strange?