Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebby123

VIP Member
Omg that's horrendous he does seem to have underlying health conditions along with diabetes. I hope he Is okay would of been so scary for Nicole and the kids. He always doesn't look quiet right in the face colour wise especially in recent photos

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

anonauntie

VIP Member
It’s not so much they needed to tell everyone for content but more if they didn’t people would be asking where are they why aren’t they posting and then come back in a Few weeks and act like nothing happened. It’s better to tell people, take a break and come back when there able to.

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
Yes I hope he has a speedy recovery and it’s awfully scary for them. However, it doesn’t sit right with me that in the midst of it all he was taking pictures of all the wires, peace sign selfies in the hospital bed etc. He’s just had a heart attack and yet he’s thinking about the content. That’s very odd to me. Really wouldn’t surprise me if he’s vlogged it all
How many normal people take pictures of their dying relatives hand etc? It is odd but he won’t be first nor the last

• Sick
  • Wow

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Yes I hope he has a speedy recovery and it’s awfully scary for them. However, it doesn’t sit right with me that in the midst of it all he was taking pictures of all the wires, peace sign selfies in the hospital bed etc. He’s just had a heart attack and yet he’s thinking about the content. That’s very odd to me. Really wouldn’t surprise me if he’s vlogged it all

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
So they just confirmed Harlow goes to school full time now and Lake goes to a childminder twice a week. Actually blows my mind, that’s literally so lazy when they’re both home 24/7, yes they “work” from home but you’re telling me one of them cant sit with lake for a couple of hours while the other goes and does emails? Not to mention the kids seem to be at Wendy’s every other day too.

• Sad

Annie07

Just seen Saffron's Christmas day vlog, so the issue was them flying to Brazil via Spain. Someone commented earlier saying that Brazil stopped UK travellers on 25th, but Spain closed their borders on 22nd to non Spanish passport holders. How did they not even know this?! Three whole days before they were due to fly.
As with the rest of the Barker clan they think they’re above everyone else and the virus does not affect them. It’s crazy that they didn’t think about checking travel restrictions and even crazier that they wanted to travel to see Nicole’s mum who is unwell and vulnerable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
The Nasey family love nothing more than an illness or a hospital trip for attention. It’s a bonus for them if it’s one of the kids.

anonauntie

VIP Member
Just read his insta post, what a frightening experience for all. For the whole family too, the barkers do get a lot of hate however hearing his dad has taken time off work to help out too and how everyone has helped out that’s what families are all about in times of need.

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I don’t find their “obviously were still grateful to see family on Christmas Day” genuine atall!! The same in saffron’s blog when she was like “there obviously worse stuff going on in the world” it’s like they throw it out there in a sentence because they don’t want to come across like dicks. When really their body language and things they say after just makes them sound like they think they’re the only people in the world.

The headline that Spain has closed their borders was all over the news days before Christmas .. how did they not pick that up. And to rush your kids about on Christmas morning! Not to mention you were planning on plonking them on a plane in the middle of a pandemic. I get Nicole wanted to see her family but, not really thinking of anyone but yourself in that situation. We all had to make sacrifices in 2020! You’d have saved your kid in that situation from “a HeArTbReAkInG cHrIsTmAS” if you had stayed put like everyone else did.. oh please with the title, heartbreaking ? some kids didn’t even get to eat on Christmas Day!!! Wankers.

I find Nicole’s attention seeking so annoying😒 all she posts this for is an influx of messages from sheep asking if she’s okay🙄 either state that you’re unwell and explain why or leave it at that🥴 instead she has to do the typical influencer mystery hospital room post🫠
I’ve just seen that, it’s like when people tag themselves at A&E or get admitted to hospital and don’t say why. Then people ask why they’re in and they either say PM me or I don’t want to say 😴

• Haha

Grissini

I definitely think they’re lazy and there’s a lot of clutter but don’t think they’re house is actually dirty. The stain on Harlow’s bed could be something that didn’t wash out. Nicole just doesn’t strike me as someone who wouldn’t keep her house clean especially because she always talks about religiously tidying up as soon as the kids go to bed and also the way her mum raised her because Claudia seems like she has everything organised and together. What I’m worried about is Harlow’s delayed speech and the fact that she still isn’t very clear when trying to communicate.. It really doesn’t help that Casey speaks like an absolute idiot to her and has done so since she was little😩 he even puts the voice on with Ni.. I find him so immature compared to Ni, he must drive her insane sometimes you can just tell!!

sydneymae

Anyone have any real tea on these two, what do they do with their lives? Do they have any friends? I don’t keep up with them but have watched the odd vid. I always have gotten the impression that saffrons family have never fully accepted Nicole and part of me thinks it’s because she’s not British. Wendy and saffron seem to fawn over and have more respect for Jed (?) the younger brothers girlfriend. Weird family over all but I tend to feel a bit sorry for Nicole at times from the small glimpses I see. Casey seems nice enough and a bit different from the rest of his family. More authentic and grounded or something.