Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxolucy

Anyone else get the impression Nicole isn’t very
maternal it feels like she just likes them for photos and content

Reactions: 17

BDY_97

VIP Member
I agree that Nicole’s family seem lovely. Her mum seems like she has the biggest heart and I like that she makes an effort to be close with Casey’s family. I remember in an old vlog from when Lake was born she brought thoughtful gifts for Casey’s nan which I thought was really nice. Don’t know much about her Dad but her Stepdad seems like a sweetheart, and her sisters are really nice too. I much preferred watching her brazil gender reveals/announcements in the past compared to the ones in brighton.

It’s really nice to see that despite living so far away those kids still have a really close relationship with everyone in brazil.

Gtammy9

Who believes that they didn’t go inside to say happy birthday to Wendy? Pretty laughable that they think we are buying it. Why would Wendy not open the door to say hi? Just waved through the glass. You are allowed to stand at the bottom of the driveway and say a few words? It was complete overkill then conveniently the camera cut off. Then Harlow later says she doesn’t like the new house (she’s obviously been inside) and Casey laughed nervously that she only doesn’t like it as she’s never allowed in.. yeah right🙄

account70032

VIP Member
Before Wendy spoiled the surprise , I had a feeling it was going to be a boy for some reason I think cause I could see Harlow being the only girl but obviously we all knew it was a girl when Wendy posted her photo. The baby is going to be very loved and spoiled especially by Nicole’s family they’re so pure. If that had been Saffron’s gender reveal we all know Wendy would of been super careful with what she posted double checking everything to make sure the gender wasn’t being revealed by her. I know there’s a lot the uk offers with the social media work they do and all of Caseys family living there and I know Nicole does like living in the uk but if I were her I personally would be much happier living in Brazil with family who not only love me but also truly love the grandkids not just for social media posts or vlogs. Anytime Nicole gets to see her family I do be so happy for her.

Reactions: 16

darcellxx

New house has 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms!!! Like I don’t dislike the naseys but how they can afford to a) buy a house that’s £900k and b) afford to run it really does baffle me!!

• Wow
Nicole must have the patience of a saint when it comes to Casey the mummys boy🫠 imagine writing a massive loving paragraph about your mum and not the mother of your kids. She just gets a reel which lets be honest is literally just for content. Yikes

• Sick

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
E4F09159-A4DE-4AE4-ACD3-13418E8366D9.png

Jesus Christ, he’s only been in the hospital a couple of days, they’re acting like he’s just come back from the war, dramatic music and everything 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

thunderlightningx

Nicole is gorgeous and her mum is absolutely phenomenal for her age. Both gorgeous ladies, then there’s the dusty barkers, Casey is a nice looking boy and seems sweet, the rest are unbearable. It’s jealousy

daisy2809

Chatty Member
Sorry if someone’s already said this - do we know how much it costs to hire the i360 for these events?! (Assuming that’s where it was as they’ve had events there before)

also, completely agree that the vibes Wendy gives off towards Nicole are strange, I’ve thought it for years so I’m glad other people agree!!

Reactions: 15

ohnoanoh

What was the need to have 3 really big cakes for Valentine’s Day? Or any occasion really it’s so excessive and not cute in my opinion

account70032

VIP Member
This.
But also, Wendy does have the kids quite often. She’s always showing them on her stories, picking Harlow up from school, having Lake for the day, all having Sunday roast together etc. But they all have their own lives too, they’re not there to be Casey & Nicole’s full time childcare.
I agree with you! there’s a lot about the barkers I don’t like but Wendy does have the kids quite often it’s just not always shown but there’s many times in saffrons vlogs she’ll casually mention her mum is looking after Harlow and lake and sometimes when I feel like being nosy looking at their social media Wendy will post herself looking after the kids and like you said her picking Harlow up from school. There has even been a few nasey family vlogs I’ve seen were Casey is dropping the kids off to his mums and I remember in a video before he hadn’t even called his mum beforehand to see if she could take the kids and he just decided on his way home from somewhere with the kids in the car he was going to stop by his mums hoping she’ll take them and when Wendy opened the door she looked a bit confused as to why he was there. Like you said Wendy and Darren have their own lives too and it’s not their responsibility to be looking after the kids a lot or being full time childcare. I personally think Nicole and Casey can take advantage of Wendy sometimes cause they seem like quite a lazy couple.

I do think Wendy gets fed up of it sometimes like when they told her they were pregnant with Lake you could tell by her face she was thinking another one you can barley manage the one child you already have and she even said to Casey at the same when congratulating him and Nicole “2 kids is a lot of work ” and then when they told her Nicole was pregnant with Remi Wendy and Darren both looked at each other like they were thinking that’s another one for us to look after. I do think Wendy and Darren love their grandkids though. Casey and Nicole aren’t all bad obviously they have good things about them theres way worse family vloggers out there who don’t even let their kids get an education or have toys and Nicole’s family seem really lovely too they’re great with the kids.

Madison

I am quite an avid nasey fam viewer. However, it is really frustrating that they have decided to not “put pressure on themselves” and decided to upload once a week instead of three times a week. This is their job? They really are lazy and it’s embarrassing. As someone who works 60 hours a week, it makes you wonder what some of these “influencers” consider “hard working”.

Tigertheboxerdog

Also noticed how Wendy said “nice of you to pop in” or something like that
Sounded a bit like a dig at them just coming to open presents and then jetting off to Brazil. She must have been a bit pissed off that they were going too

• Haha
  • Wow

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I reckon Ni’s mum pays for school. Education seems much more important to that side of the family than it does to the Barkers.

Reactions: 14

account70032

VIP Member
What is it that Wendy has against Nicole cause there’s all these signs for a long time now that she doesn’t like Nicole that much or at all

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I couldn't see any title suggestions so left it blank which pretty much sums up their content.

They failed Vlogmas uploads blaming Tier 4.
The children are still the main content with Nicole occasionally showing us something she's purchased because it's so good or cute. Casey still has an ego believing he is a celebrity when in reality it's clear he is hanging on to his sister's success...
They failed to travel to Brazil on Christmas Day and were surprised to be turned away after checking in.
A quick google search tells you current travel restrictions and guidelines but then there isn't a Dior or Gucci Google to help people like them...

• Haha