The most hated man on the internet (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only on episode two at the moment.

Charlotte Laws is one super tough cookie.

40% of the victims had been hacked and never sent their nudes to anyone.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I literally binged it tonight. Can’t believe how insane and horrible he was.

Reactions: 7
I’m only on episode two at the moment.

Charlotte Laws is one super tough cookie.

40% of the victims had been hacked and never sent their nudes to anyone.
Only just started this but seen the Mum being interviewed on This Morning last week. Who has naked pictures of themselves on their phone for no reason though? Seems weird to me. Maybe I’m missing something?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Only just started this but seen the Mum being interviewed on This Morning last week. Who has naked pictures of themselves on their phone for no reason though? Seems weird to me. Maybe I’m missing something?
It was basically when the Internet had just started. It was not and still is not that unusual. Just to take photos for your own self confidence.

We as women should be less judgemental

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m mad at the stepdad of Kayla! He didn’t want to be involved and washed his hands of it until the fax came through and then all it took was a phone call to the guys lawyer and 30 minutes for her photo to be taken down. Like he couldnt have protected her and done that from the moment he heard about it?
Her mum is a rock star!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who has naked pictures of themselves on their phone for no reason though? Seems weird to me. Maybe I’m missing something?
why do people take pics of food? because it's their phone and they can. People taking pictures of themselves naked, whether to send to someone or not is their choice; people hacking and taking those photos to then upload them to a website for all to see is a different story.

Reactions: 2
I’m watching it now…. I’m absolutely mortified for the ‘butthole girl’.

Reactions: 8
Watched two episodes and wow what a story. Cannot wait to see what happens in the third episode. Well done Charlotte Laws, what a super human she is.

I can kind of see though where her step dad was coming from with the just ignore it suggestion although it did seem rather cold. However, the reaction in pleading, begging for the pics to be removed is exactly what the odious creature Hunter Moore was wanting. You can totally understand though at wanting the pictures taken down.

If you enjoyed this series, there is another similar documentary on Netflix called "Web of Make Believe " which has different stories of the horrors of the Internet with some shocking stories.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but the ex girlfriend knew exactly what he was doing and she’s only come forward with her “sympathy” years later because 1. It all failed and 2. She wants to be featured on Netflix🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I can kind of see though where her step dad was coming from with the just ignore it suggestion although it did seem rather cold.
My impression was that he just didn't "get" how the internet works and that's why he thought it would blow over, not that he didn't care.

Sorry but the ex girlfriend knew exactly what he was doing and she’s only come forward with her “sympathy” years later because 1. It all failed and 2. She wants to be featured on Netflix🤷🏻‍♀️
Reminded me of that Bad Vegan woman - happy to be involved in the scams as long as it benefited her, and when it all blew up in her face she went crying to NFX with sob stories.

Reactions: 2
What became of him? I imagine he must have been out a few years now. Those 2011 internet days were definitely a lot wilder, but twitter is still as vicious as ever.

Reactions: 3