The Masked Singer UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s got to be Lemar. I’m a massive fan of his and I keep thinking it’s him. But then the clues seemed to point to Simon Webbe.
I can’t see it being Simon Webbe, as the name S. Webbe was in the clue package. This show is not that literal.

Reactions: 4
Robin gibb was a judge on his series of fame academy hence beegees how deep is your love. Lemar.

Reactions: 9
I can’t see it being Simon Webbe, as the name S. Webbe was in the clue package. This show is not that literal.

Yeah, it probably means that Lamar once had a spider’s web in the corner of his living room, but then he dusted and everything was ok 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He really really sounded like Seal tonight! But Lemar is an amazing vocalist too so I’m very torn between those two!

Reactions: 2
I know there set on it being lemar but what about all the cricket related clues how does any if it fit together??

Ive beeb lurking but I need to get my guesses down somewhere!

Eiffel tower: tiffany
Dippy egg: Bob off emmerdale
Cricket: Lamar
Bigfoot: Alex Brooker
Air Fryer: Keala Settle
Piranha: Danny Jones
Owl: Lorraine
Maypole: not a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.