Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TooFarScone

VIP Member
They mentioned Knowles, and Alexandra Burke sung with Beyonce on X Factor, therefore it must be Marvin Hulmes. Dafuk? 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I fancy Joel generally, but as much as his outfit tonight should be sexy, it just isn't.

Also, I know he is a bit up his own arse, I also can't help but find Olly Murs a bit attractive.
Mate, at this point your taste is so out there I wouldn’t be surprised if you said you wanted to ride Jonathan Ross into next week.

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m guessing the judges that think it’s Cheryl have never ever seen her awful live performance with Gary Barlow.
She can’t sing like Maypole

• Haha

lokp0009

VIP Member
For once I want them to be guessing for weeks people like Heidi from Sugababes or Gemma Collins and then the contestant turns around, whips off their head and spins back and it’s Keira fucking Knightley.
I said to my husband I’d love a really huge celeb to do it just once for a laugh and because their kids love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I’m actually watching a piranha singing a Celine Dion song, and thinking ooh this guy has a sexy voice. What is wrong with me?

• Haha
Me too I’ve seen her live and sounds just like her! And what a coincidence she’s not on the panel again next week
If it is her, she’ll surely have to be voted off soon, as they can’t keep up the ‘missing from the panel due to other commitments’ charade going for too long.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
dunno if I've ever said it before, but I really like joel

he's just so good at this daft little show

Reactions: 10