Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mufasa

Chatty Member
God I know it’s hardly a show for pick the best singer but I can’t believe the ‘judging panel’ chose to boot off Alexander Armstrong! He has a great voice I think.
Owl was really dreadful, sorry owl fans.

Reactions: 15

DrLoomis

I found it funny that every other clue package seems to hint towards Strictly in one way or another.... aside from the time it was actually a Strictly judge! I have also spent the rest of the evening with Nellie the Elephant stuck in my head!

I think I am going to adapt my Dad's way of watching the show, which means you will always be right with your guess. He was texting during the show and said that he was sure that Rat was Su Pollard. So when the mask came off and it was Shirley, he text back with "Oh that's who I meant, I got them mixed up!" Foolproof way to be right every week!

I'm putting in a vote for Matt Baker being Dippy Egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

thegirlscout

VIP Member
For once I want them to be guessing for weeks people like Heidi from Sugababes or Gemma Collins and then the contestant turns around, whips off their head and spins back and it’s Keira fucking Knightley.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
they knew it was Dionne Warrick, that’s why she was voted out first. Once they’ve said the right answer they always go out

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Piranah is 100% Danny Jones.
It sounds like him but a bit disguised on purpose - he's more singing than rocking out.
He did the little Mcfly jump when he got through last night.
Dreamland is where they played in Margate.
He said something about Motion Sickness, Motion in the Ocean is a Mcfly album.
He also made a reference to The Voice - "when you get to look at me singing"
His wife was Miss England and England was missing off the map.
It's 100% him!
---
Lee Ryan got a 12 month suspended prison sentence in September, I don’t think The Masked Singer would touch him with a barge pole.
It's definitely not Lee Ryan 🙄 you're correct!