Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How does this song work as a clue for Charlie? I don’t know much about him so any connection is passing me by.

Edit: GOT IT!
When We Were Lions
Album by Charlie Simpson

Reactions: 1
I love how TMS calls itself the most secretive show on TV, security is tight yadda yadda, but gets its cover blown by the likes of Ne-Yo and Amber Riley's London-bound Instagram posts.

You wouldn't think Joel would be a huge fan of Charlie but hopefully he is, otherwise it'll be awkward when he reveals a different name that he was excited about!

Do we think Joel only gets the name in his earpiece just as the mask comes off or is it as soon as the 'Take it off' chanting starts, so that his trying to get a peek at them is all for show?
That’s what I don’t get about the secrecy. Surely they would be told don’t post when they’re over here as it makes it obvious

mags

VIP Member
Is there any way that Fawn could be Michelle Visage? Loads of the clues fit brilliantly well but I don't really know her voice well enough to know if it's right. I do know that she can do British accents though and she can certainly sing well enough.

If she's in it then she could be Jonathan's personal friend that he talked about not recognising.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Could fawn be Stacey Dooley? She would have been pregnant at the time and there a clue “precious cargo”

• Sick

Amoo

VIP Member
Smooth by Santana. Presumably Richie and fellow guitarist Carlos Santana have collaborated.

docmum

VIP Member
I love how TMS calls itself the most secretive show on TV, security is tight yadda yadda, but gets its cover blown by the likes of Ne-Yo and Amber Riley's London-bound Instagram posts.

You wouldn't think Joel would be a huge fan of Charlie but hopefully he is, otherwise it'll be awkward when he reveals a different name that he was excited about!

Do we think Joel only gets the name in his earpiece just as the mask comes off or is it as soon as the 'Take it off' chanting starts, so that his trying to get a peek at them is all for show?
the good old ‘oh my god it’s youuu’ line in his other pocket just in case 🤣

• Haha

Dori82

Rubbish...Shaun Murphy. The rubbish on the ground represent snooker balls, his litter picker was covered in sequins, Shaun had sparkles put down his trousers to add a little personality.

Glaschelle

VIP Member
The character who is the Big Name is
Jacket Potato

And he is....get ready to either say "Ooh!" or "Who??"

Richie Sambora - Bon Jovi guitarist
I know this person was in the UK last year - saw of photo of them. But ive been a big fan for years, even seen them in concert. I'm not convinced!!!

So it probably is them 🤣🤣🤣

Scrub this - I've went back and listened to it again and now I'm convinced it is him 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Does Martin's talking voice sound a lot like his son Ronan? When they do the disguised talking bit the cat sounds a lot like Ronan Kemp. He does breakfast radio.
I don’t know Roman’s voice but it definitely sounds like Martin when he speaks.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I really think it is. The witchy stuff is the witchfinder. I’ve not seen her recent series yet so maybe some things relate to that.. and she was in David Copperfield if anyone is cleverer than me or has a better memory for the clues?
You are probably right! I don’t know much about daisy may cooper 🙂