Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Klaus123

VIP Member
Phoenix isn’t Tom Felton… he can’t sing like that. He does “talk” singing and it’s very distinctive. I’m not convinced it’s David Tennant either as it doesn’t sound like him.

As a former avid Glee watcher, Jellyfish is 100% Amber Riley. Alter ego would fit with being Mercedes as it’s still what a lot of people would know her for I guess!

Reactions: 1

lokp0009

VIP Member
Now I know who Amber Reilly is I think you’re all right! Defo sounds like her (I did watch Glee but don’t know any actor’s names lol!)

countrygirl76

Is there any way that Fawn could be Michelle Visage? Loads of the clues fit brilliantly well but I don't really know her voice well enough to know if it's right. I do know that she can do British accents though and she can certainly sing well enough.

If she's in it then she could be Jonathan's personal friend that he talked about not recognising.
I thought Martin Kemp was the friend? Or did he say this after Martin was revealed...

Tealight

I think pigeon is Katherine Ryan, have done since her first week. She often puts on an English accent in her shows. Precious cargo - she would have been pregnant when she filmed this and the pigeon suit would hide that. Jewellery - she hosts that jewellery making show. She talks about lots of subjects in her stand up. Also pigeon said she talks for a living - Katherine also has a podcast. There was something about hooting and she used to work for hooters. There’s more but I can’t remember the clues!
Precious Cargo was the clue for Fawn not Pigeon, but the rest sounds good!