The Masked Singer UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh girl you ok?!

All the clues do add up but I just can’t hear it!
How absolutely dare you!?

I don’t think it sounds like David Tennant at all. I know he’s up for a laugh but would he do this?

( P.S. Just in case you were thinking of sending me an ambulance, I don’t really think Jeremy Hunt is sexy )

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been butterfingered by chocolate as well. But in my defence, I was very, very drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I don’t think it sounds like David Tennant at all. I know he’s up for a laugh but would he do this?

( P.S. Just in case you were thinking of sending me an ambulance, I don’t really think Jeremy Hunt is sexy )
Tbf it’s the kind of thing I could see DT (the sexy beast) doing, but yeah. Who knows!

You do you my friend 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What does butterfingered by chocolate even mean?
she has famously dropped chocolate before? 😂

Reactions: 4

Nothing wrong with fancying Jeremy Hunt!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.