The Masked Singer UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Martin's talking voice sound a lot like his son Ronan? When they do the disguised talking bit the cat sounds a lot like Ronan Kemp. He does breakfast radio.

Reactions: 2
Does Martin's talking voice sound a lot like his son Ronan? When they do the disguised talking bit the cat sounds a lot like Ronan Kemp.
That’s what my partner just said, maybe it’s Roman and his mum but then the eastenders clue links back to Martin

Does Martin's talking voice sound a lot like his son Ronan? When they do the disguised talking bit the cat sounds a lot like Ronan Kemp. He does breakfast radio.
I don’t know Roman’s voice but it definitely sounds like Martin when he speaks.

Reactions: 1
Quoting myself as realised it's roman kemp not ronan. I've googled Roman and queen and he dressed up in drag.

Phoenix’s speaking voice sounded a lot like Tom Felton but that singing voice though is definitely not him 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.