Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
It maybe because I’m not a mad boy band/girl band fan but how did Rita manage to specify it was Mark Feehily? I could have guessed someone from Westlife but I couldn’t tell a difference in their voices, unless she’s a) a big fan or b) a lucky guess?
My favourite masked singer moment is still when she got that red rose thinking it was Antony Joshua but it was the lead singer of the Darkness. Who, to be fair, didn’t look too bad - much better than his Darkness days!
I knew it was Mark from the moment he sang Shallow 🙈 literally couldn’t hear anyone but him!

Reactions: 6
That is an excellent guess. No effort at all in that very strong voice. I just listened on YouTube to National Express and the voice is very similar - tho he's not been heard about for ages.
The Divine Comedy are still touring regularly and NH certainly hasn’t ‘disappeared’. Not necessarily the type of activities that garner high-profile media coverage, but NH/Divine Comedy are still active and successful.

I’d absolutely love it if it was him (I’m a HUGE Divine Comedy fan), but I’d struggle to think of anyone less likely to do it. I don’t really sense anything of NH’s voice in Phoenix’s performance either.

i can definitely hear lulu in jellyfish
Well by all accounts she’s pretty poisonous so Jellyfish would be an apt costume 😁

LaBlonde

VIP Member
It's baaaaack!!! 🥳

The new series starts in a couple of days - New Year's Day at 6.30pm on ITV1 🕵️‍ 🧐

I know it's crap but it's a guilty pleasure and a welcome bit of harmless fun on gloomy January evenings.

Will you be watching? Any thoughts on the costumes or lineup yet?

May I introduce...
View attachment 1839970
the sherlock holmes cat(?) is mad and i love it 🤣 (or is it meant to be a secret squirrel?!)

imagine someone else getting that costume and you get given a sheet with eyes on it 🤣

• Haha
I’ve noticed a couple of times now they’ve said “They’re an amazing actor” not actress when referring to a female? Is the term actress not really used anymore?
Not so much, it’s fallen out of favour in the sense that terms like ‘authoress’, ‘lady doctor’ have, as it implies that the male is the default in the profession then there’s a ‘subcategory’ of women in those roles with a different job title.