Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadowcat5

VIP Member
I mean doing a song for James Bond and ending up on the masked singer is a bit of a downgrade but okay. She must be short on cash. Wants a new conservatory

• Haha
Reactions: 8

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I think that including Kammy was an afterthought (hence a non elaborate costume) as a gift for him and his grandchildren after the Apraxia programme was aired, he was a good singer before his illness and maybe was going to be in the programme last year. There is a great clip of him and the kids watching the programme and they were so excited to see him on there.
I think so too. If it’s a degenerative condition he won’t be able to sing by the next series either I should think.

• Sad

mags

VIP Member
Anyone still think Mushroom could be Jane Horrocks? I just read that when she did "Who do you think you are?" she discovered her family links to the cotton trade ("material girl" clue?) and the Methodist church (the "church" clue from last week?) Also she's played Dame Gracie Fields so that fits with tonight's clue.

cantthinkofaname2

Chatty Member
If this is Hinch I’ll be fuming! All fits though! Carrot for her fucking alpacas, says she can’t sing, no scrubs for the cleaner