Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomFrog

Random guess for cat & mouse....ruby wax and her husband. Really sounded like her to me, no idea on the clues matching though 😆

Amoo

VIP Member
Oh, obvious Tony Hadley was not obvious but was Vernon!

Before the show started, I had guessed that Tony Hadley and Sheila Ferguson would feature. I only got the last performances but I was sure that Kangaroo (actually Sinitta) was Sheila! The woolly hat clue 'confirmed' it for me, as it's something you might wear when it's 3 degrees outside, boom. The clues are never that logical though, hmpf.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Yes it is - it is a neurological disorder. In a group I belong to are people who have it and it comes in different forms.
Is this the same thing that Bruce Willis has?

I think that including Kammy was an afterthought (hence a non elaborate costume) as a gift for him and his grandchildren after the Apraxia programme was aired, he was a good singer before his illness and maybe was going to be in the programme last year. There is a great clip of him and the kids watching the programme and they were so excited to see him on there.
Do you have a link to the clip please?

Pigeon was talking with an Essex accent but was singing like a Londoner so I don’t think it’s the GC. Not convinced it Emily Atack either. I did think London Hughes but I’m not sure she’s well known enough to be a good guess and not convinced the clues fit - was trying to think of someone who sounds ‘proper London’

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Someone said they think that was filmed in the US.
But I did find an article confirming filming for the current series of the masked singer took place October 2022. Amber posted on the 17th October 2022 she was in the UK
That would explain why so many Americans are on that show! I did wonder. Hmmm. Interesting with the dates though.

Suzyfickle

I have one person I suspect based on a slightly oddly timed trip to the UK right around the recording period but I don't want to say 😂 If it's them I'll know as soon as they open their mouths though