The Masked Singer UK #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not trying to body shame but kerry hasn't had a figure like that in a long time (and has probably always had bigger boobs)

He said last week that he was a robot but part of a machine...he's had a solo career but is ultimately always one of westlife. That's the only clue rhay I can get to remotely fit 🤣
I think the VT this week with the movie snapboard is trying to be like the start of the Swear it Again music video. I know that's a bit obscure, but most of the clues are!

Reactions: 3
Not trying to body shame but kerry hasn't had a figure like that in a long time (and has probably always had bigger boobs)
I always thought Kerry was short as well and firework does look quite tall. It’s just coz firework can’t sing and now my brain has decided it’s Kerry 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s Kerry Katona too ( and I can’t get her out of my head now). I do have a few doubts though .

My dad has said he thinks firework is AJ Adododo. He thinks firework has the right figure and says things that she would say. Not convinced by his guess though.

How about Shane Ward for robobunny? I know there are a few on this thread who think it’s Mark from Westlife but none of the clues seem to suggest it’s him. I don’t know his voice though so I can’t say for sure .

Ooh firework does have long legs and Olivia does as well.
If you'd heard Olivia's attempts at singing on Celebrity Karaoke Club you'd know it's not her LOL. Fireworks not the best singer but Olivia sounds like a strangled cat!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Af first I though James Blunt for Lionfish but that last song Will's voice came through a lot more for me and gave him away

• Heart
Reactions: 4
robo bunny is absolutely mark. he has such a distinctive, lovely voice

when he went into "I'm off the deep end..." I immediately thought of "took for granted everything we had..." from world of our own

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She would've been doing Strictly at the same time that this was filmed....not impossible but unlikely.
Even if the timings worked out, I don’t think they’d cast someone from Strictly in the same year. It looks a bit too much like they’re hoovering up the BBC’s crumbs.

I know they had Craig on The Masked Dancer (and Oti judging), but that wasn’t screened immediately after Strictly had finished so it felt a bit more ‘separate’. Plus doing two reality shows back to back does look a bit like you‘re not being offered much in the way of ‘proper’ jobs, and I get the sense AJ saw Strictly as a springboard to more high-profile presenting jobs, rather than more light entertainment reality tv.

• Heart
Well whoever firework is they cant sing. My guesses are....

Bunny-Mark from Westlife
Donut-Michael Owen or Robbie Savage

when he went into "I'm off the deep end..." I immediately thought of "took for granted everything we had..." from world of our own
The Irish flag colours were visible in Robobunny's VT too. I guessed him straight away by the voice.

Lionfish should have stayed over Firework

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I mentioned this to him as well. Do you happen to know this was filmed?
According to Google, filming took place between 1st & 11th November

Also, double-checked the Robobunny VT and to me it definitely does sound like they say "mark it" on the clapperboard bit....or something like that....I definitely heard "mark"!

Donut-Michael Owen or Robbie Savage
Jonathan used the word "savage" when they were critiquing Donut which made me wonder if he dropped that in intentionally. Robbie Savage definitely seems up for a laugh, moreso than Owen.

Last edited:
I saw the legs on firework… that’s what made me think Olivia but I’ve never heard her sing before 🤔

Reactions: 1

I saw your post on the JM thread and skipped over - didn’t realise there was a thread for the masked singer!

I’d worked out Lionfish was Will (tonight - didn’t have a scooby last week) and am adamant that Robo Bunny is Mark from Westlife. My family whatsapp chat group think I’m wrong but I’m certain, even though the clues don’t make a lot of sense.

This is not helped by the fact that last year I went all in and declared Dragon was Michelle Visage and wouldn’t be swayed when it was actually Sue Perkins!🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
I saw your thread on the JM thread and skipped over - didn’t realise there was a thread for the masked singer!

I’d worked out Lionfish was Will (tonight - didn’t have a scooby last week) and am adamant that Robo Bunny is Mark from Westlife. My family whatsapp chat group think I’m wrong but I’m certain, even though the clues don’t make a lot of sense.

This is not helped by the fact that last year I went all in and declared Dragon was Michelle Visage and wouldn’t be swayed when it was actually Sue Perkins!🤦‍♀️
I saw a few big Westlife fans on a FB group manage to link all the clues to him…..tenuously I must say, but since the clues are like “I once made an impression with my clothes links to when he dressed up as Spider-Man for a school party when he was 7” then I guess you can make any clue fit any person 🤣

• Haha
I recon firework sounds like Charlotte Dawson.
Doughnut is definitely michael Owen. The clues mentioned golden boot (he has 2) and Stoke he played for them before retiring.
I think mushroom is siobhan mcsweeney (Pottery throwdown, derry girls)
I'm completely lost on robobunny, the voice is really familiar but can't place it.

Reactions: 2
I think Firework is Chelsea Healey (Goldie McQueen from Hollyoaks). Don’t know if she can sing but going off a few of the clues and the voice when talking it sounds like her to me

Reactions: 1
I honestly thought doughnut would have gone tonight the other two seemed much better.🤔

Doughnut is terrible! It can't be Michael Owen can it, he's really short? My daughter reckons it's Peter Crouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m going with Chris Kamara 🍩 from the shouting style of singing 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.