Succession #2 HBO

Who Will Succeed as the Successor in Succession?

• Kendall

Votes: 38 33.6%
  • Siobhan/Shiv

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Roman

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Tom

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • Greg

Votes: 25 22.1%
  • Connor

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • One of the Old Guard (Gerri/Karl/Frank/Karolina)

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Marcia

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Ewan

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Lady Caroline

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing the vote like that really threw me! I just can’t think it’ll be any of the kids. I went Marcia.

Reactions: 3
Can we have a none of the above and for what reason in the notes.

Personally I think Waystar may be built on sand and will collapse in the wake of Logan’s death/election leaving nothing for people to succeed in.

Ps surely Stewy and Sandi should be up there, aren’t they still on the board or have I forgotten a twist along the way?

Reactions: 2
My boyfriend and I have a bet riding on this now. If anyone on the above list takes over, he buys me breakfast. If literally ANYBODY else takes over, I buy him breakfast.
So whilst I do agree with these posts saying it feels more likely to be somebody else, I’ve got to stick to my original principles for the sake of a full English.
Mattson seems the obvious choice now though, because if nothing else happens with the sale, he’s in like to buy it anyway.

Can we have a none of the above and for what reason in the notes.

Personally I think Waystar may be built on sand and will collapse in the wake of Logan’s death/election leaving nothing for people to succeed in.

Ps surely Stewy and Sandi should be up there, aren’t they still on the board or have I forgotten a twist along the way?
I personally don't think Stewy and Sandi are relevant. If they were, they would be offered more screen time.

I’m curious how the future of Waystar will be decided within what is effectively 2 days in the succession universe.
Will the waiter come up again- perhaps as blackmail for Kendall to step down? Is Roman going to continue his crazy spiral? Will Shiv keep the baby? Will someone have a meltdown?

what do we all think?

Reactions: 6
I’ve been thinking about the endings to The Sopranos and Mad Men as examples of other ‘great’ tv series, and they both ended with a degree of ambiguity.
I feel like we’ll get the same here - Succession tends not to spell things out or make things super-obvious anyway, so I don’t predict a definitive ‘finalisation’ in the offing.

Reactions: 7
I’m curious how the future of Waystar will be decided within what is effectively 2 days in the succession universe.
Will the waiter come up again- perhaps as blackmail for Kendall to step down? Is Roman going to continue his crazy spiral? Will Shiv keep the baby? Will someone have a meltdown?

what do we all think?
I can’t remember, has Logan’s legal Will actually been finalised? Not the ambiguous, unofficial Kendal note in the safe.

I feel like it will end totally unresolved, leaving us with more questions than answers
Which will be frustrating. Not that I want everything wrapped up in a neat bow, but when you’re invested in characters it’s annoying to have it end with no clue of any outcomes. The Sopranos ending was like that; people still puzzle over whether Tony was killed at the end or not, and having invested the time in watching 6 seasons it was irritating. I think the Mad men ending got the pitch about right.

Reactions: 1
Which will be frustrating. Not that I want everything wrapped up in a neat bow, but when you’re invested in characters it’s annoying to have it end with no clue of any outcomes. The Sopranos ending was like that; people still puzzle over whether Tony was killed at the end or not, and having invested the time in watching 6 seasons it was irritating. I think the Mad men ending got the pitch about right.
I’ve been thinking about the endings to The Sopranos and Mad Men as examples of other ‘great’ tv series, and they both ended with a degree of ambiguity.
I feel like we’ll get the same here - Succession tends not to spell things out or make things super-obvious anyway, so I don’t predict a definitive ‘finalisation’ in the offing.
I feel like it will end totally unresolved, leaving us with more questions than answers
Judging by previous seasons, there will be more questions than answers but the actor behind Karl said, the ending is something no one can ever think about.

• Wow
So guys.... it happened. I had a Roman dream last night. 🙈

Let's just say the slime puppy had no problems performing 😬

I blame you all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10