Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
Don't have time to contribute much right now but that 'superior sense of humour' reference definitely needs elaborating upon haha

Reactions: 1

coriander

VIP Member
Yeah she does that horrible face every time, I can't tell if she is feeling smug about a shart:poop: or has genuine jaw alignment issues. You'd think that she can afford to see a private max fax surgeon. Also hilarious that she tried to attack 'trolls' when her best friend Dimbobs is clearly of limited intelligence with zero sense of humour. Kelly, I'm not even sure that your bestie understood your superior sense of humour? Maybe sort out your company first and foremost before you throw out the insults.

She tried to do acting for a little while, if I recall - you can see her in a brief, teeny part in the film Death at a Funeral (the original, British version). And then she said she stopped trying cuz it was too hard. That's all I got on her, but I do her find her to be super privileged and out of touch, per usual with these folks.

Mostly I find her constant posing with her lips slightly open as though she's in the middle of saying the word "chew" or something to be really lame.

Just discovered this thread! I’m so curious about her. I remember ‘The London Chatter’ as one of the original blogs but her following on Instagram isn’t that big. I’m surprised to hear that she’s 39 but it really begs the question of what she’s been doing her whole life?! She had 8 acting credits in 9 years on IMDb...

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
She is what may be referred to as a lifestyle influencer, ie a bit of home stuff, fashion, and general boasting to include, of course, flouting the coronavirus regulations by organising several baby showers with 6 at a time

Walkthehemline

I can totally believe that. She won’t make friends with people who aren’t influencers or rich.
Same here. I still cringe when I think of how blatantly excited she was to befriend Anna Kendrick about 10 years ago.

Meg1912

VIP Member
I did think wearing a beanie to the ballet in Paris was a bit of an odd style choice

View attachment 848006
Totally. Same as those chunky boots!
If you don't dress up when you go to the Ópera in Paris, when do you dress up?
Also, it's not as if Kelly didn't have any options. She has such beautiful dresses, I have major wardrobe envy! 😅

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
No idea. She’s just been to kenyaaaar for weeks too (no sign of the boyf but doesn’t mean he’s not there, but apparently he has a job as a research scientist. Which doesn’t pay much and certainly not for a fancy pad in London so I expect he is fabulously loaded too)

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
I feel like if you guys think she looks young for her age, it's probably because she hasn't had a kid yet, is very slim and uses lots of expensive treatements. that and the nature of a stress free life which, by the looks of it, is bankrolled by somebody else.

We really need to migrate the screenshots from the niomi smart thread to here, but essentially she 'joked' most tenuously that she was attending her 24th baby shower. She later defended her actions by saying she was joking, that we didn't understand her 'superior sense of humour', that because we do not know her personally we could not possibly understand such humour. My argument was that of her 100k+ IG followers, relatively few will know her personally so her socalled 'jokes' only came across as endorsing breaking coronavirus regulations which are in place for a reason.

Furthermore we know her defence to be very weak given her dumb friend @niomismart posted that Kelly was having 'multiple' baby showers of groups of 6 in order to bypass the 'rule of 6'. With buffets no less. Yelp.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
It doesn’t matter……it’s sustainable darling!

And obvs v expensive.

Agree though. It looks crap.

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
You couldn’t pay me to listen to people selling snake oil which is what that ‘wellness’ retreat was. Just a bunch of nothingness spouted to a load of rich vacuous idiots with nothing better to do.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Her face is VERY wrinkle free and VERY big. I call the ‘too much filler look’ Captain Bigface! Her forehead is very shiny which = far too much Botox done badly. At least she’s stopped doing that terrible pout in photos. It made her look as if she was crimping one off!

• Haha

Lamy

And from Portofino travelling to Soho Farm…I mean…life is hard. She was hanging out with Natalie Imbruglia, she must be so pleased

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
Her name has popped up a few times on Niomi Smart's thread, so if anyone is interested they can post about her (alleged covid non-compliant) shenanigans here?

Lamy

I was sat opposite her once at a dinner and she was incredibly rude and ignored throughout as I wasn’t deemed of value, clearly. She was very full of her own opinion - I don’t know how these self-important influencers get a word in edgeways with each other (eg her highly annoying friend Rosanna Falconer). I can’t believe she’s 42 though - she does look brilliant for it!
I can totally believe that. She won’t make friends with people who aren’t influencers or rich.

Lamy

I’m here to say that her life is a dream: best wardrobe, trips, London flats and freedom.