The Lodge Guys #43 The van isn’t light as a feather but don’t blame the Fox Leather!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Theodore for the shiny new thread!

Prev thread here:

Recap:

Still a pair of begging, fame hungry, pretentious twunts! And can’t pronounce anything correctly still…

IMG_1581.jpeg

• Sick

As you were!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Re Cannes. Nick says "it's Caan, everyone calls it Cans but it's Caan"
Yes love, we know, you're the only one who's been calling it Cans for weeks. Even pouty says that's how you say it.
And yes, we know Marguerite if French for Margaret.
---
Paneterio apparently
Screenshot_20230904_092443_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And that island didn't look like a Caribbean island, as lovely as it looked, it did look like any typical beach/scenery you'd find anywhere else in the Mediterranean.
An Irish pub? How very French, lol.

Reactions: 9
Loving the title and the pic on the recap 🤢

I've got the pleasure of watching the latest slog at lunch time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pouty soon saw all the camper vans. Oh that’ll be us next year! Ohhhhh please make it happen! Shitting in a bucket, crumpled clothes and no room to swing a cat.😂

Ohhh it’s so French! What, in France you idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When the alky was shaking the kayak to possibly make them fall out, what would have happened if it sunk...

would he be forking out for the recovery of it.

• Wow
Why do the twats always go out of the way for free car parking, only payed this time because the walk was such a distance.
Tight arse fookers …

Prick wouldn't pay €6.99 for a jar of pesto, but I bet he would've bought that gin if he didn't think those things in it looked like eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why doesn't Janine just take the kids too the pool for the day? They look so bored

Reactions: 11
So she can brag and post on IG she's been to all they places.

Wonder if she posted her slush puppie in Monaco🤔.

Her hairs extremely thin, I think she's on the menopause, plus she's flushed and crabbit looking too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she wants a dick also
It must be hard for her tagging along with they dicks just for a holiday, and have no one to cuddle into at night and moans about the dicks too.

The girls are still to young to get a decent conversation with.

She will have a discreet electric vibrator with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.