The Lodge Guys #41 Senokot, Melatonin and Hello Fresh, life back in the lodge, every day is best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks to @Squirrel108 for the shiny new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Recap:

We still hate them as they're still See You Next Tuesdays

As you were!
Awesome title !

Reactions: 5
The neices looking at the food while they destroyed their chips was a little awkward, did they not want anything to eat? Tight bastards!

Also nick you can't "recreate" anything, your food looks horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many times can gluten free be mentioned in a vlog ! Must be pricks new word

Reactions: 11
Thanks to @Squirrel108 for the shiny new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Recap:

We still hate them as they're still See You Next Tuesdays

As you were!
Perfect recap 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are all at it now ffs. Delicious food? It's more likely to make you ill then help you. Let's remember guys...new phrase of the week..."its gluten free"
Let's see how long it lasts
Would that be the plate of chips dipping in the gravy ( which generally contains gluten) or the gluten free bread with some kind of puffed snack sandwich or the gluten free rice pasta with some kind of cheese sauce with sausages in. Yummy ! Guarantee he’s eating gluten stuffed snacks off camera as he cannot stick to anything.

Reactions: 13
Any1 else get a feeling the IBS is only being brought up in case Disney "is" watching, das pass & the discussion in here 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He did an at-home gluten allergy test a couple of years ago. Result was negative and he was straight into a loaf of white sliced.
Why doesn’t he just see his GP?

Reactions: 14
If he has IBS I am a size 0 super model with several homes in the States, who offers free holidays to people

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any1 else get a feeling the IBS is only being brought up in case Disney "is" watching, das pass & the discussion in here 🤔
Absolutely
The parks seem to be clamping down on Piss takers like them.
He’s just throwing a few gluten vlogs into the pot. Most likely had the shits from eating crap and being pissed constantly for weeks.
Hope “hello fresh” feel happy with his
Endorsement 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He deserves the harm !
I had a friend who decided to go gluten free purely for vanity/bragging purposes. As a result, after previously having no issues whatsoever gave herself gastro issues. Once we went to pizza express she had the gluten free pizza and was in the toilet for an hour straight away. So bizarre

Reactions: 7
There is no way Prick is Coeliac. I am, it’s not a choice I would make unless absolutely necessary and only from a medical diagnosis. If he’s grasping at straws for a DAS pass then there are people more needy of that than a Coeliac. The only time I suffer is from cross-contamination - huge risk when eating out. Gluten is in most things as flour is used as a filler/thickener. I don’t think he’s realised it’s in beer 😂 No more Blue Moon you Prick…… let’s see how quickly that self-diagnosis disappears now! I’ll diagnose him, it’s not IBS or Coeliac - he’s just full of tit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They are all at it now ffs. Delicious food? It's more likely to make you ill then help you. Let's remember guys...new phrase of the week..."its gluten free"
Let's see how long it lasts
well if it’s anything like when he stopped drinking in Florida, it will be all over by tonight’s vlog. All part of the Lodge Guys bizarre food merry go round, remember Mr. Potato heads veganism?
love the 4 days in one vlog, we will be caught up for October at this rate, shame the editing was as lousy and lazy as usual and the majority of it was kids and middle aged people screaming on a boat…. Twice!
Thanks for choosing my thread title ☺

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.