The lodge guys #40 Pouty’s a witch, Prick is a, spies come back to Tattle and snitch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they have lost followers.....hopefully more people will notice their greed and unfollow.

Reactions: 13
If at first you don’t redeem your freebies, try try try and try a little more again. Even if it’s cost you more in fuel and time …… knobs

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
If at first you don’t redeem your freebies, try try try and try a little more again. Even if it’s cost you more in fuel and time …… knobs
I’m surprised they stood at the back for that photo. They would usually shove themselves to the foreground.

Reactions: 7
The alky might have least have took his shades of for it...

In the not so long future once his liver packs in, all the pics that's left for the girls children to look at (if they have any) of their " great uncles " is Nick with his shades on and bean with his lips stuck out like a simpleton.

Reactions: 7
Won't be long till the #gifted stuff starts appearing from Musclefoods or hello fresh again on there vlogs

I’m surprised they stood at the back for that photo. They would usually shove themselves to the foreground.
Most likely charged the pensioners $30 for prominent position albeit inclusive with the scrounging.
Child like morons

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cos I'm banned from sad act n pube heads fb group and insta I am extremely pleased to spit my venom at them here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And they have no control in here👌.
Fantastic. No guard dogs in here then
---
This is why I've been banished, enjoy.....
A few months in the making this, but I think it's time now to release. WTF is wrong with you all, why are you pandering to these 2 clowns like they are some kind of celebrity superheroes. It really does baffle me why you would or do pay to watch the same old tripe been churned out vlog after vlog. They just don't seem to live in the real world, going on a near 3 month trip, when there's people struggling to pay their bills, and no it wasn't deserved, I imagine some of it was gifted anyway. Why they think they are something special is beyond my comprehension. I have absolutely no doubt that this won't get posted because let's face it god help anyone who says anything negative about their heroes, but it makes me feel better. What's the worst that's going to happen, I'll lose a few Facebook friends and more than likely get banned, big whoop, at least I've got the balls to say it, and if I ever have the misfortune of running into these 2 , I'll tell them straight and not blank them like they did to friends of mine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
How can they go on a 9 week holiday and then have the nerve to ask people to buy stuff on Amazon through a referral link.

The absolute state of them. Nobody would ever ever tolerate that in real life. Imagine the doctors and solicitors coming into working class neighbourhoods bragging about their 2 month holiday and then putting their hands out asking people to buy stuff they don’t want so they can get a quid. People would be fuming!! But behind the internet people don’t see it. They think these 2 wastes of space “deserve” everything they get. They thank them for sharing the footage with the plebs.

I wouldn’t piss on either of them if they went on fire. That flabby neck on Pouty is made of brass!

Reactions: 15
Prick is always in the back in photos, it always looks like he's just jumped into it last minute, like photoboming

How can they go on a 9 week holiday and then have the nerve to ask people to buy stuff on Amazon through a referral link.

The absolute state of them. Nobody would ever ever tolerate that in real life. Imagine the doctors and solicitors coming into working class neighbourhoods bragging about their 2 month holiday and then putting their hands out asking people to buy stuff they don’t want so they can get a quid. People would be fuming!! But behind the internet people don’t see it. They think these 2 wastes of space “deserve” everything they get. They thank them for sharing the footage with the plebs.

I wouldn’t piss on either of them if they went on fire. That flabby neck on Pouty is made of brass!
It's because their morals are as low as a rats belly, but that's an insult to rats

• Heart
My annoyances from last night.

They arrived way too early at Melbourne because Nick got the time wrong, call bullsh*t on that. Rushed everyone else because he was impatient to do what he wanted. Why bother going with them?! Have they never been to an airport before and figured stuff out?! Especially since none of you went in their car to make sure the return went smoothly.
He spent the whole morning anxious because they had to return their car at MCO, which they have done several times before, but you didn't like just leaving the keys and wanted it to be checked. As far as I know that is standard, maybe they were worried they would be charged extra for mileage!
Wetting themselves over another pretty standard hotel room, but since they are used to cheap motels, yes this is an upgrade.
Am I right thinking this was the original day they were due to go home, but they extended. But also annoyed that they somehow think NOW is the start of their holiday after being away for months.
Must have been a patreon payday or something the way Nick was spending money at Epcot.

Agree with what others said in the previous thread about mocking Leigh after he milked vlogs over his mum, and also how atrocious he treats his family.
Also, if they ever had to split, Leigh at least have a family who look like they love him and would take him in, who does Nick have left in the world?! Or would he claim and of the hangers on PAYG friends.

Reactions: 14
Recap: the care home crew (our name for the oldies) arrived & were promptly whisked up to Savannah to stay in an Airbnb with a crack den downstairs. Then they were hauled back to Floreeeeeedaaaaa to stay in a gifted villa & mooch around all the resorts they were never going to stay in. Pouty’s Pa (the walrus) got a bit sick & but they vlogged it anyway with a clickbait thumbnail because they needed the views. Some people in the comments started to question the Lodgers lifestyle & got blocked but not before the adoring cougars leapt to Prick & Pouty’s defence. Now the oldies are gone & our heroes are “sad” (yes, they literally are SAD) but we’ve extended us stay anyway & it’s time for us to really start us holiday (oh the irony).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Those oldies needed to put their feet down and tell those guys to pee off, they looked as miserable as sin most of the holiday

Reactions: 12
Indulge me cos I can't even hate watch now. So from what I can gather, they arrived on USA soil roundabout 14th march, sped through NY, DC and somewhere else to get to Floreeeeeedaaaarrr. Have spent roughly 7/8 weeks doing the same crap as before. Moaning about everything from weather to food, dragged the CHC around at Nicks pleasure, got "sad" when they came home, so much so that they extended their stay on a whim. Came home what mid May?. Proceeded to try and fool everyone by saying vlogging out there was a job ,chore,whatever pube head said. And yet here we are mid July and still the crap is being churned out from Floreeeedaaarrr. Oh yeah I forget did I also read that they'd had a month off from vlogging, which I thought was their job. Have I missed anything.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.