The Lodge Guys #39 Prick & Poutys Pensioner Pilfering!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The train photo just makes me think of Honey Boo Boo’s house ….. ‘TRAIN!!!’

What a plank 😂😂

Sucked off 😳😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Mrs Wilks place didn’t look worth a 2 hour wait. Not much chicken and a lot of those sloppy “casserole” style sides that Americans favour. P&P were bigging it up and Walrus said “I wasn’t that struck” lol.
Prick “ What do you call a nest of hens?”
Pouty “A pen”
Thick as planks, the pair of them.

Reactions: 11
So P & P were able to stand in a queue for nearly 2 hours for a table at that restaurant but need DAS because they can't queue at WDW :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I agree, plus I think it’s over exaggerated- can you imagine living with it 24/7- no wonder her hubby looks empty inside…
She would get on my tits within 2 minutes in real life but the others are just like the walking dead, I cannot imagine how boring the vlogs would be without her right now

Reactions: 7
She can't a word without bleeping cackling afterwards. Even if it's something that is not funny!

"Want a cup of tea Batty B?" Yes please *cackle cackle cackle*
"We are going here for dinner later Batty B." Are we? *cackle cackle cackle"
"Batty B, I'm sorry to say your cat has unfortunately died." *cackle cackle cackle"

As mentioned by others though at least she has got a personality!

Other things noticed in slog:
Nick has not, repeat has not got IBS! Gorged himself in the restaurant and then happy to go here there and everywhere afterwards with not a thought of ever getting caught short and shitting himself! Must've also killed him not being able to have a beer in the restaurant! Pisstake fraud.

Baldy announcing "SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES" at the top of his voice in the sweet shop. Pisstake baby.

Mentioning the restaurant was great value! Judging by the amount of food served up it clearly wouldn't have been cheap. Suppose it's always good value when others are paying though! Pisstake pair of cunts. Just like the Wild Florida place was value for money yet they didn't pay any poxy money.

And my biggest bugbear with them is they never ever thank anyone while on the slog for gifting them something! Why? Every other vlogger (not involving the Caravan fraudsters) I watch are very polite and thank the company for letting them have whatever they have been gifted in the actual vlog itself. Would it really be that hard for them to bleeping acknowledge it? Are they trying to kid their OAP following that they buy all this themselves? I'm sure most 70 year olds wouldn't know what adgifted meant. It's just plain bleeping rude. They are the tightest cunts going but manners cost duck all (as my nan always used to say - well not those exact words :) but you get my drift!).
---
Edit - "We can proper relax and chill out now" says alky paper skin faced man when mentioning getting a villa in Florida for the next part!

You've been on holiday for 5 bleeping WEEKS you massive prick. The majority of it bleeping chilling and having naps every day!!!!!! Clueless out of touch hole.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I really can't stand Batty Brenda, her laugh grates on me
She knows the camera's on her and she's the star performer,

and exaggerates her laugh.

Brian is a a total dick of a guy just like the walrus, both hen pecked and scared from their wife's,
both would be scared to go through a amber light and will be in the neighbourhood watch committee.
---
BB’s teeth 🤢
A Dulux colour chart of brown, orange and green, shades

Reactions: 6
I feel a bit sorry for the oldies they will have no idea about this thread and the fact that the lodge grifters are so unpopular . Their whole holiday will be where Nick wants to go with no chance of a chill out day to do what they want

Reactions: 12
I feel a bit sorry for the oldies they will have no idea about this thread and the fact that the lodge grifters are so unpopular . Their whole holiday will be where Nick wants to go with no chance of a chill out day to do what they want
I recon based on who the grifters surround themselves with the olds think they are in the company of celebs and that pouty and prick are ‘loved’ by tinternet (deliberate old folk wording!)

Reactions: 11
Mark my words Brenda, Mrs Walrus and Janine will be hooked looking in here👀👀.

Reactions: 5
Their subscriber count never seems to go up does it? If they thought road trips and Florida are the way to achieve that then surely by now they’ve realised it isn’t?

So P & P were able to stand in a queue for nearly 2 hours for a table at that restaurant but need DAS because they can't queue at WDW :rolleyes:
My thoughts exactly, very able when he needs to be.
Pair of lying twats
---
---
Edit - "We can proper relax and chill out now" says alky paper skin faced man when mentioning getting a villa in Florida for the next part!

You've been on holiday for 5 bleeping WEEKS you massive prick. The majority of it bleeping chilling and having naps every day!!!!!! Clueless out of touch hole.
Pissed myself when he said that, cunts have been on holiday for week.
They really do think doing vlogs is fooking working.
Lazy pair of morons

Reactions: 9
Notice when they are paying its cheap naff motels all the way but when the others are there covering I assume 2/3 of the cost they are moving to a villa lol. Nick is so tight my Gran was a frugal Yorkshire lady but he is down right obsessively tight. Except when it comes to stuff for him or booze that is.

I'm quite glad Brenda is there, at least she has a personality! When the olds were discussing the food at that all you can eat place, the others are just so dull

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.