The Lodge Guys #38 Got to pick a pocket or two.Gail who? 90 days scamming in floridaaaa to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Floridaaaa 🤣

We say so many things like Pouty at home now.....our favourite is Avoocadoooo tooooaaaaast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where do I bleeping start.

1 - it's s'mores not shhhhhhmores - thick cunts.

2 - Stacey shouldn't keep feeding you - she let you stay in her house and fed and watered you - you ungrateful thick bleep - she shouldn't be putting her hands in her pockets at all - it's general etiquette

Reactions: 12
I was just coming to say it's not shhmorres it's s'mores NO H ... also it's marinara sauce NOT Mariana you uncultured knobs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow! So Stacy paying for all of the meals “she’s a feeder” obviously she’s paying for the hotel as well. What utter moochers they are. Enjoy it because I’m sure Stacey’s husband won’t be footing the bill for them again. Common decency would dictate some reciprocation but no they let her pay every time. They are so badly brought up.

Reactions: 13
Wow! So Stacy paying for all of the meals “she’s a feeder” obviously she’s paying for the hotel as well. What utter moochers they are. Enjoy it because I’m sure Stacey’s husband won’t be footing the bill for them again. Common decency would dictate some reciprocation but no they let her pay every time. They are so badly brought up.
the thing is they have no people skills.....of course Stacey will offer......but you tell her to put her money away.

you can tell when someone else is paying as they eat like bleeping locusts.

if money is tight, start by cutting back the business class and not shafting your "friends"

Reactions: 14
Prick wouldn’t dare do his happy dance would he mimicking a disabled staff member on cruise ! as Stacy son has a disability he wouldn’t do his happy dance behind his back would he

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Prick wouldn’t dare do his happy dance would he mimicking a disabled staff member on cruise ! as Stacy son has a disability he wouldn’t do his happy dance behind his back would he
And isn’t it a coincidence that yet again they have latched onto parents of a disabled son. My son is disabled (and he is amazing) but disability can limit and impact on your social activities

Reactions: 10
The scrounging twats will pour as much food and drink down their throats when someone else is paying, absolute scumbags.

They knock me sick, you’ll know when they have to pay for meals themselves again as it’ll be back to sharing $5 microwave meals.

If Peter Stacey and Stephen got invited to the caravan it would be a bloody 8 egg omelette with some salad between them all,

then some frozen cheese dragged from the freezer leftover from Christmas with some white walrus hair remrants, followed by a slow cooker cake.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.