The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another vote for Mr Ian and Mr David also The despicable 3 lively family , I love their Disney and Universal vlogs but they also do theme parks in Uk and pay for everything themselves by both having jobs such a novelty !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched one of there Florida videos from a few years ago the one where they went to I-Hop bloody hell you would think they are Marco Pierre White surely they knew its basically an equivalent to a Hungry horse or Weatherspoon's what did the expect a Ritz level meal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nick's never wanted to go to DLP, funny now that the channel is lacking, boring and monotonous he wants to go. Hi Kerchingas, you're paying for this too.

Reactions: 4
Can hardly contain ourselves if it's a booze cruise and DLP for views, just to hear them say oooooooooooooooooooh it's just not Floridaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 4
If it is Tokyo, I canโ€™t wait for Nick to complain about everything & anything, I see a crash course in Japanese on the horizon, and Iโ€™ll bet theyโ€™ll spend days looking for a Panda Express!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it is Tokyo, I canโ€™t wait for Nick to complain about everything & anything, I see a crash course in Japanese on the horizon, and Iโ€™ll bet theyโ€™ll spend days looking for a Panda Express!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
"it's not like the Chinese food we get at home"
That's because it's Japanese, not Chinese.

• Haha
Oh I hope itโ€™s Tokyo and they have to abide by their laws and I hope they drive thatโ€™d be hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Japan would require quarantine. Highly doubt they would!

Also I second that they would not cope in Japan at all!

Japan is a beautiful country steeped in so much history and just one of the best places Iโ€™ve ever visited in my life, it would NOT be appreciated by those two jokers!

Nobody is travelling to Japan, likely not until 2023. You canโ€™t buy park tickets even.

Itโ€™ll be DLP and they will absolutely HATE it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1st time we ever visited DLP we did the Star Wars ride, itโ€™s just not the same when C3PO turned round and started speaking French, not sure why but it shocked me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Up early reading this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ There is no way to do Tokyo or Japan cheaply as the USA and there is an expectation that you use manners and be polite. To stay in a Disney hotel you can only book 6 months in advance. Itโ€™s a wonderful place and their culture is beautiful and far more than a few amusement parks

Reactions: 5
Up early reading this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ There is no way to do Tokyo or Japan cheaply as the USA and there is an expectation that you use manners and be polite. To stay in a Disney hotel you can only book 6 months in advance. Itโ€™s a wonderful place and their culture is beautiful and far more than a few amusement parks
imagine prick getting pissed there

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.