The Lifestyle hunter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree, everything she buys or has done for herself is cheap and nasty! Will only go a little up market ( by this I mean above super market chic) if she’s getting it free of charge!

It confuses me that these places offer it to her!
I can't understand it either, surely there are better "influencers" kicking about Glasgow than her 🤔

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen it all now! Boss Mummy’s latest story! She claims her dress is inspired by the lifestyle hunter!

Gemma really is an influencer! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Came on as soon as I seen it, don't know who is the most cringe on insta gram boss mummy or lifestyle hunter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it me that’s weird? Or is topping your huge bowl of soup with cold meat and primula cheese just a little 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What’s in my fridge video going live ffs no one gives a tit what’s in your fridge love get a friggin life

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys so excited! Can hardly keep my teeth in my mouth.. AD branded video coming live at 5pm once I let Tam, sorry Thomas out the cupboard under the stairs to edit it.

Is it ASOS... is it Boohoo... is it maybe M&S after her multiple freebies from there....

Drumroll!!!!

What’s in my fridge sponsored by Quality meats Scotland!! *disclaimer don’t tell them I used an Aldi Beef Stirfry pack in my lunch on my split shift yesterday.. happy Wednesday!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From one Scot to another, she’s a nippy sweety. Her voice does my head in.

Reactions: 5
The new brown blazer... Gemma hen I know it’s was gifted but it ages you about 20 years.

The hat and blazer combo doesn’t do anything for her.. she looks like John McCririck.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10