The last 3 things you bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A foam roller
Multi pen
3pk of cycling shorts
All to be duly delivered from Amazon prime, praying to god they don’t put them in the bin like they did last time, it’s bin day tomorrow 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Beer
Soy milk
Eggs
Prawn cocktail wotsits though! They were another level
Prawn cocktail Quavers were the one! They were the only "proper" craving I had during pregnancy (oh and picked cockles 👀) and I couldn't get them anywhere. I even looked to see if I could get them shipped in from overseas. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Not got yet but transfered money for parents to get from asda today
2x caption rum (2 for £20)
A few cheeses for a mini cheese board for me to swop with someone at work (buying a small block of something different each and having half each)
Shampoo and conditioner (have no idea which ones I've got she got me promotion)

Four light pendants for the hall and stairs,
Hay for the rabbits and soup for the cats ... all my money goes on animals 😂

1) Place Mats for Christmas Dinner
2) PJ's & Scarf from Primark
3) A big pint of Heverlee before we get stuck back into lockdown here! So we went for a meal and drinks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.