The last 3 things you bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walkers chicken crisps x 2 packets
Lion Bar
Bottle of white wine.
2 from the above list have gone and the other is for later. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Toilet rolls
Toilet rolls
Toilet rolls
Toilet rolls
Toilet rolls
Toilet rolls
Toilet rolls
Toilet rolls
Joke

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1. Eggs
2. Potatoes
3. Mushrooms

pretty boring, but these things are like gold dust at the moment! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just opened a box of fibre one birthday cake squares... well... where the hell is the rest of it? All the chat about them and thought deadly a wee treat, it's that small I could hardly enjoy it lol well saying I'm hangry
god I was so excited to try that flavour but I thought it was utterly rank!! And yes they are very small.

Milk
Bread
& a Massive bag of chocolate which I scoffed in the car on the way home from work because my son has been a huge pain in the ass and it's stressed me out so I comfort ate . Fking regret it now .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
New shoes. Black.
New shoes. Beige.
New shoes. Blue.
My husband doesn't read tattle.
😈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bluetooth earphone, to wear while exercising to try and reduce pot belly and wobbly bits.
Beige silky fitted blouse with a black swirly print from Primark.
Super-grippy spectacle cord (oh, the glamour).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Today's efforts - two new mugs, a wooden calendar and a holder for a hairdryer and straighteners to be put on the wall in one of my kid's bedrooms.

I had a rough day at work and I need to put the internet down. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.