The last 3 things you bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ice cream for children
Salad
A bottle of water

Living. The. Dream 🥳

Let me know when you find one, I didn’t have a lot of choice to choose from and there’s no way I’m going without mascara 😂
My MIL bought me a revolution mascara. Its in a rose gold pack and says the mascara revolution on the front it is the best mascara I have ever owned and I've tried them all lol

Reactions: 1
Ice cream for children
Salad
A bottle of water

Living. The. Dream 🥳

My MIL bought me a revolution mascara. Its in a rose gold pack and says the mascara revolution on the front it is the best mascara I have ever owned and I've tried them all lol
Oh thanks, will try that next time

Ice cream for children
Salad
A bottle of water

Living. The. Dream 🥳

Is it a thickening and lengthening one?

Vtech toot toot pirate ship
Kurt Geiger purse (NHS 50% discount)
A Gregg's bacon and sausage sandwich

When feeling flush, I used to love the Lancôme mascaras. Always bought the waterproof ones. Otherwise I buy Maybelline.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.