The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the queues outside primark are miles long due to social distancing & limited number of customers in the shop & they are wasting time making you tube videos 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️Ffs.

Reactions: 1
Come on Jenna, we all know dad doesnt have a room

How do you know this? 😂
Unless you ask for the register to be closed, it’s free public information.Their whole lives are on social media, its not hard to find a Jenna Lamberton in Bradford. I’m glad I always tick the box to have my info on the closed register, oh and not have my whole life on instagram 😂

Reactions: 4
Unless you ask for the register to be closed, it’s free public information.Their whole lives are on social media, its not hard to find a Jenna Lamberton in Bradford. I’m glad I always tick the box to have my info on the closed register, oh and not have my whole life on instagram 😂
Ahh yeah, I actually remember ticking that box when I moved house

Reactions: 2
And it’s called squash NOT dilute

Cleaning her dads room 😂😂😂 never been on the list before!

If her Dad is called Derrick, then he is recorded on the electoral roll as living with Jenna and Anthony! Doesn’t prove he lives there but he will get his vote sent there 😂
It sounds all kinds of shady to me🤔. We know he babysits for them occasionally, but there's no sign of him eating with them (only when he's babysitting), no sign of him walking around the house, no sign of him sitting with them on an evening watching tv. They don't talk about him. It's all very dodgy to me😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
So today in her stories she is complaining that Arrrrfee keeps going in the cupboards and removing the bleach etc. Most normal people buy the child proof locks to prevent this, not continually film their kids doing it!
Also an allotment was mentioned today, maybe that’s where Dad sleeps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So today in her stories she is complaining that Arrrrfee keeps going in the cupboards and removing the bleach etc. Most normal people buy the child proof locks to prevent this, not continually film their kids doing it!
Also an allotment was mentioned today, maybe that’s where Dad sleeps 🤣

She lets that kid run wild! An accident waiting to happen!
I wouldn’t dream of letting my child do half of the things arrrrrrfffff does! When she lets him play with the oven it gives me shivers 😡
I wouldn’t dream of letting my child do half of the things arrrrrrfffff does! When she lets him play with the oven it gives me shivers 😡

She lets him play with the dishwasher , oven , and now cleaning products! Instead of spending £300+ in bleeping primark invest in child locks for your cupboards! It seems she lets both the kids do what they want. Harry seems to always be on his iPad 24/7

Reactions: 12
She lets him play with the dishwasher , oven , and now cleaning products! Instead of spending £300+ in bleeping primark invest in child locks for your cupboards! It seems she lets both the kids do what they want. Harry seems to always be on his iPad 24/7
If she doesn't want to invest in child locks, at least put the bleach in a cupboard Arthur can't reach!

I love that she’s getting Harry to cook but I wish she would teach him to cut properly. Him chopping one handed with (most likely) blunt knives makes me so so so uncomfortable.

What annoys me is when Arfffffffffff is doing something he shouldn't be doing she laughs at him, therefore he has no idea what's right or wrong🙄🤷‍♀️

Since they are away, who will do the regular Sunday morning Aldi ‘haul’. If it’s delayed I just don’t know what we will all do 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6