Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
I was genuinely shocked at how he talked about disabled people in that video. I knew he was a bit immature but still... didn’t think he would say things like that! Having a go at people ‘liking’ a picture of someone’s disabled brother, correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he say something like.... “all these people liking a photo of someone in a wheelchair with their tongue hanging out, saying oh he’s so lovely, why are they liking the photo of his disabled brother, if you saw someone like that in the street you would just laugh at them”. Am I making that up or was that what he said?
Yes that’s just a part of the awful and rediculous things he said .
Look ,I understand that people with threads on here are hurt by the things they read on here .We are all only human .However you could argue if your put yourself out there then it’s to be expected and that they should either Not have a public sm account or simply not read the site.
The thing I have a problem with though is the audacity of them to read the comments on here about the hate vid ,See that the link has been posted and then however long later decide to come on their sm claiming they’re giving up their sm because of comments on here about their children and their appearance .
Jenna ,Antony,hunny we fucking KNOW it’s because You’ve been rumbled about the video .Dont fucking try and turn it around on us you sly bastards .

Reactions: 9

Loveitme

VIP Member
They’ve been reading this thread all along ,only now after antonys hate video has come to light have they decided to jump ship with the excuse of they don’t like what they’ve read on here.No Jenna I’m sure you don’t but it didn’t stop you until your husband got called out for his prejudice did it ?

Reactions: 9

NigellaBites

First time in months without H and Aaaarrrrfffffy, absolute bollocks!
More like the first time since their big return to the Gram.

Footlong from Subway, oh Lambertons you big spenders 🙄

Oh and when Jenna says on a daily basis that she’s ‘starving to death’ really makes my teeth itch, honestly she’s such an irritant 🤬🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8

VoicingOpinion

Im sure in the past she said that antony blocked this website on her phone so she couldnt read here.

Why arent they addressing the video of antony and his disgusting behavior?

Emma3663

I’m calling Bingo on New Year comeback for the Lambertons, maybe pregnancy announcement as they were on about adding another member of the family (for Derrick to look after) that should distract their followers for the real absence reason
I swear to god if they have another baby then it’s fucking irresponsible and before anyone says they might not have shown things they did with the kids, the only thing we didn’t see from them on a daily basis was their morning shit. As said previously, Harry goes to his dads at the weekend which is perfectly fine. But Arthur, I have NEVER seen him engaged in any form of sensory or developmental activity or stimulation or generally doing anything fun, He was NEVER out of that high chair or just pissing about with the oven. Even Harry never did anything - either on the Xbox or tablet and he’s at an age where he’s still interested in toys and etc so why not involve the two kids in activities together?! Too bothered about palming their kids off to go for walks in the Peak District while Harry’s at daddy’s and Arf is at nanny’s. I totally support them going on holiday just as adults - IF like me and my husband and many others, you’ve barely had time to have a bath in peace, it’s a welcome rest and time as a couple again. But those two? They were child free almost every weekend they didn’t need a break from anything!

• Haha

NigellaBites

I asked them if they are planning on responding to Antwons disgusting video! It’s been read and ignored - we need to find a way to get it up onto their page 😂
Radio silence on the Gram for the last 24 hours and the hate fuelled video link no longer works so he must have removed it 😵😵👍🏼👍🏼😂😂

• Haha

Marie Antoinette

Sorry if it’s already been said but what really grinds me is the way Jenna stands with her toes pointing inwards, stand straight fgs

• Haha

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I cannot bare the hypocrisy from them playing the victim and getting the sympathy when they are in fact the ones with the vile comments

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I’ve really never seen anyone have such bad fashion sense! 😂 it’s literally shocking

Oh and off out again! They really don’t know they are born do they!

• Haha

Frankielu521

I have a friend who used to work with antwon and the rumour was always that he was into men too

Also she needs to chill with the weight loss now, how can she cope with her rings swinging round like that 🤦🏼‍♀️

They also had seperate insta’s to begin with, changing to a joint one always screams some break of trust to me

• Haha
  • Wow

Bettyboo21

They literally eat the same shit everyday . He just totally makes my skin crawl. Something very odd about him 🤣

Ya-Mar

Anthony had been caught messing with another woman just before they started slimming work. I think this is why. Also this is why jenna lost all the weight
Wowsers, I’m in shock, dunno how he managed to pull one woman never mind two! He’s an absolute wet wipe!

• Haha

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
How on earth have they "offloaded" the kids???? For "us" time??? Jesus....some people are in lockdown and cant even see family???? And their gloating at going off just the 2 of them for some quality time??? 🤬🤬

• Angry

NigellaBites

Holy fuck why is Arthur in that car seat with a seat belt across him. Do they care? Or are they thick as pig shit?! Car seat safety is crucial! Why don’t people take it seriously, ill never know.

I HATE when they do stories while they are eating. Jenna has absolutely no manners what so ever. makes me feel ill 😷
She’s got no table manners all, she’s also permanently attached to that E-Cig thing, phone in one hand and e-Cig in the other 🙄
And she’s defo annoyed with Antonnnnnnny now he’s doing his keto plan, less opportunity for her to control everything 😂 Bet he wanted to try the keto plan ages ago bet Blackteeth herself put the blockers on it as it wouldn’t look good with her SW ‘career’ 🙈

Last edited:

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
5 bags I think I counted. They always have to go OTT don’t they 🙄🙄 embarrassment that they are so excited to go to primark. She needs a good shag or something to sort herself out 🤣🤣

• Haha

Ohhlala

They have definitely set the camera up on a tripod to have a photo taken with homebargains in the background. The cringe factor is off the scale. I’m embarrassed for them! And why has her accent suddenly got 10x stronger?! And don’t get me started on the feet!

• Haha

NigellaBites

They’ve been reading this thread all along ,only now after antonys hate video has come to light have they decided to jump ship with the excuse of they don’t like what they’ve read on here.No Jenna I’m sure you don’t but it didn’t stop you until your husband got called out for his prejudice did it ?
Totally agree with this!

In their address to the Gram they failed to mention things they’ve been called out for and challenged about:

*Jenna’s constant craving for attention and validation
*All the fake designer clobber they keep busting out from their child free trips to Manchester
*Their failure to adhere to lockdown rules in favour buzzing off for 5k runs,only when challenged about that in April did they claim that Derrick was living there
*The amount of crap and carbs they feed H and Aaarrffffffy
*The fact that their kids are dumped on Derrick whilst they go off on holidays, weekend breaks, shopping trips, supermarket runs, the gym, countryside walks, city day trips
*Every meal cooked in their house that is shown on the Gram (did they mention they lived in a detached new build?!) does not include a portion for Derrick, despite their claims that he lives there the poor old sod doesn’t get fed nor does his laundry get done despite Jenna’s reckoning she does loads of laundry
*Their trips to the gym when they’ve both expressed how unwell they were feeling, yet still went to the gym to spread their germs and filmed content for social media
*The hate fuelled video from Antonnnnnnnnny on YouTube (by the way that video was a suggested watch by YouTube after enduring 1 min 34 seconds of their Lake District Weekend - another child free trip for them) so Lambertons you have YouTube to thank for social media being enlightened about Antonnnnnnny’s disturbing toxic opinions about people with disabilities, people who are overweight, not forgetting his dislike for people who overshare on social media

• Heart