Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Antonnnnnnnnnnny’s been busy...........
Oh the irony of him objecting to ‘hate speech’ when he Himself posts hate fuelled videos online🙄
Wow!! I can’t get my head around it - he’s the one who has said the most awful things about disabled people etc. Discussing conspiracy around whether her dad lives there and their relationship/ cheating etc. Isn’t hate speech 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

NigellaBites

So he talked shit about fat people, disabled people and used the word fag. Wow. 😬 he really comes across as desperate to be ‘on the internet’. He’s been trying for bloody ages to make a name for himself 😂😂. So he’s having a go at someone putting a lovely photo up of their disabled brother and the people that liked the photo. And said in real life he would laugh at the disabled person. If you’re reading this Jenna... your husband has issues
Antonnnnnny has really shown himself up there, how embarrassingly cringe and narrow minded is he??? As for the detrimental comments about disabled people he is an absolute disgrace, someone ought to send the link to his employer

As for the nasty comments about overweight people, well years later didn’t they provide his wife / bestie / Siamese twin with an income for over a year when she was a Slimming World Consultant?? Maybe SW saw this and got rid of her 😂😂

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I just don’t know what to do with myself this morning

How ever will I cope with not knowing what they have purchased from aldi 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha

Computer says no

Chatty Member
Do these 2 think they are exempt from the current situation going on. preparing a picnic for tomorrow’s day out with the kids! Last time I checked the current regulations, a day out with a picnic wasn’t allowed!

Emma3663

I find it quite disgusting, that they’re sharing stories from people who are ‘so glad they’re back, they were forced off insta because of trolls’ no, they chose to leave insta because it was uncovered Anthony was a a racist, sizeist (is that a thing?) pig who mocked people with disabilities. How fucking DARE they play victims.

• Heart

NigellaBites

That didn’t take look for her to talk him into quitting 🤣 although he seems like a quitter anyway.
He’s bound to feel poorly because they both have a bug plus the drink 🤢 Keto done right is a good diet.
I think they Have body dysmorphia.
They’ve been going on about how poorly they’ve felt for a few days and they are planning on going to the gym later..............thick as mince the pair of them, spreading their germs for the sake of some heavily filtered gym vids and pics
They need reporting for their sheer selfishness and carelessness

Savannahooonana

So it’s okay for a grown man to take the piss out of disabled people, and fat people (how ironic) but as soon as the tables turn and people shame them for this, they cry for help 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

Vile people honestly. Don’t deserve all the views and money they get when there’s people out there who deserve it who aren’t w*nkers.

• Heart

bluey

VIP Member
£321 in primark 😳
Alsooooooorrrrrrr is anyone else getting seriously pissed at her accent. She will be talking normal then all of a sudden she drops in a Yorkshire twang. But it’s overly pronounced

• Wow

Computer says no

Chatty Member
Is it Bradford where they live? I thought Bradford was under a local lockdown! Mum doesn’t live alone according to electoral register therefore can’t be in a bubble therefore should not be in their house! Hope they explain that one when they address the nation again 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
Don’t wanna brag or anything but I guessed every single item on the Aldi haul correctly ,just call me mystic meg

• Haha