The Label Lady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she is charging £10 for a few vinyl stickers for Christmas plates. I know many crafters in my local area that do it for less than £10 including the plate. Wish people would support little crafters rather than her monopolising off her sisters following

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has literally so much spare money and is doing silly door displays, building the annex, etc. Most the small crafters out there are doing it to make ends meat and she is taking business away from them

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she is charging £10 for a few vinyl stickers for Christmas plates. I know many crafters in my local area that do it for less than £10 including the plate. Wish people would support little crafters rather than her monopolising off her sisters following
totally agree with you, she’s only got where she is off the back of Stacey. It’s a shame as she’s got a successful career as a nurse, but obvs she’s granny and greedy 🙊
I can’t believe other people haven’t seen through her yet!
Give it time 🤔

Reactions: 8
totally agree with you, she’s only got where she is off the back of Stacey. It’s a shame as she’s got a successful career as a nurse, but obvs she’s granny and greedy 🙊
I can’t believe other people haven’t seen through her yet!
Give it time 🤔
I don’t dislike her as a person but just don’t agree with the whole label business.

It’s not fair the amount of orders / profit she is getting off the back of Stacey whilst other crafters that genuinely do this to make a living have to really try to sell such small amounts

Reactions: 6
So her hub got made redundant at the start of the pandemic and they’ve just been on a £1000+ short stay with the kids, they’ve built that massive extension in the garden, had their patio done etc.
How can people see that these labels are massive overpriced allowing for this lavish lifestyle.

Also now she is getting ads and gifted content! Wow just wow!

Reactions: 13
So her hub got made redundant at the start of the pandemic and they’ve just been on a £1000+ short stay with the kids, they’ve built that massive extension in the garden, had their patio done etc.
How can people see that these labels are massive overpriced allowing for this lavish lifestyle.

Also now she is getting ads and gifted content! Wow just wow!
I thought the same, she’ll have been paid a fortune to advertise iconic, she’ll be laughing all the way to the bank. A weekend at that place is a fortune! Then she’s been to Butlin’s, those hobbit houses all in the past 2 months. She must be so worried about the finances 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Considering the labels are the only source of income for the family I don’t see how people aren’t questioning how she can afford all this stuff with this being her only income

D6ACEDA1-643E-4B3B-B880-475FAE407404.png

i wish I had a ‘small’ business with nearly 250k and was getting paid for doing ads 🙄

Reactions: 13
When her husband doesn’t work and she is the sole income provider selling these labels and they’re living this lavish lifestyle I don’t understand why more people haven’t seen through her

She is having a month off over Christmas too. Clearly she is turning over a lot of money in her ‘small business’. Lots of other people sell the same labels on Etsy for a lot less but I feel people pay for the premium of having a SS / LL one

Reactions: 6
Me too. She is clearly making a lot of money from her ‘small business’ and now doing ADs as an influencer on top.

I can imagine if any other crafter lived in such luxury then people would question their prices. I have friends / family that are crafters and the comments they get on their prices which barely cover materials let alone time is ridiculous. And here we have LL charging £10 for some vinyl stickers which cost her about £1 and a few minutes to make. It’s disgusting

Reactions: 4
As a small business doing similar working my arse off I find it disgusting that she is doing ads.

She is not a small business what don’t these people get
Small businesses aren’t people with 250k followers!!!!!

She is taking it in off the back of her sister yet makes out like she worked for it!

How can she be the sole income and afford all they have done since March?
Close for a month! I wish I could!!!!

Also she is now begging for a blue tick what a ducking joke!
Sorry makes me so mad

• Sad
Reactions: 15
As a small business doing similar working my arse off I find it disgusting that she is doing ads.

She is taking it in off the back of her sister yet makes out like she worked for it!

Sorry makes me so mad
Yep if every follower has bought one label from her she's made £500,000 and we all know these people arent buying one label and most of her products arent even just £2 she's laughing all the way to the bank

Reactions: 2
People pay extra for a label lady label when there is no difference between what she produces and what thousands of other people struggling to meet ends meat sell on fb, insta, Etsy, etc

37464D9C-45D5-4A97-8F41-735A228B83F6.jpeg
Oh insta PLEASE give her the blue tick to stop scammers 🤔
Is she not the scammer?! Claiming to be a small business yet doing paid ads??!! What the hell! I’ve never seen any other businesses do this. Maybe promote other local or small businesses but not for iconic like all the other z listers. Wow she’s really got people round her little finger 😳

Reactions: 19
People pay extra for a label lady label when there is no difference between what she produces and what thousands of other people struggling to meet ends meat sell on fb, insta, Etsy, etc
I’ve always thought this why pay extra for a label, just throwing away money!

Reactions: 4
She will want the blue tick so that she can get more brands to pay her to do ADs

Reactions: 10

Sorry makes me so mad
I am in the same boat and all of this 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
She’s used Stacey to get popular and it pisses me right off!

View attachment 332582Oh insta PLEASE give her the blue tick to stop scammers 🤔
Is she not the scammer?! Claiming to be a small business yet doing paid ads??!! What the hell! I’ve never seen any other businesses do this. Maybe promote other local or small businesses but not for iconic like all the other z listers. Wow she’s really got people round her little finger 😳
This actually made my skin crawl, begging for a blue tick. It’s mortifying you could even type it and upload it, what a loser

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.